Scott Patchan 247 Update 2/22

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;wC-C03OxhC0]http://youtu.be/wC-C03OxhC0[/video]

I love this kids Attitude He needs to be a priority and AG is on him.
[video=youtube_share;i8JFK4TqeaY]http://youtu.be/i8JFK4TqeaY[/video]

I'll be the first to say that he will have a better college career than his ****** older brother.

Last edited:
Advertisement
older bro messed it up for him...im indifferent to the kid...

Their love affair with Urb just irks me..

He looks to have a great get-off, lots of twitch and explosion. I'm intrigued.

I wonder about his flexibility, though. He's a little stiff.

Advertisement
**** every white DE in the nation! I can't look at one of them without dreaming that they can possibly be the next Rusty Medearis!

I agree with nystateofmind why would you insult this kid after in the video he clearly states he is very close to his brother. This kid is practically a cane but wants more hype and notoriety so he is hyping up OSU and BC both which have large subscription bases to paid recruiting sites. His family want him in Miami, ya'll remember how hurt the mom was when committed to UF she cried for a while. Then to have all that drama Matt went through at UF, trust me when I say she will not let her baby leave the state, let alone go all the way to Ohio or Boston.

Go Canes

Advertisement

can't teach an explosive get-off like this kid has. I like

Chick 2.0

nope, Chick was a 5star high school player, but not a 5star prospect. He had hit his athletic ceiling. Patchan isn't close to as good as Chick was in high school yet, but hopefully he can develop to be better than him

Agree. He also looks to have a tiny waist so I wonder how much weight he can put on. We all know how we like our DEs. He might play a DE/OLB role here but I want to see him in space. Definitely a player, though.

Advertisement
He is a classic bring him in as n Early Enrollee type then redshirt him, which will give him 2 off seasons in which to gain 30lbs and now you have a 6'6" 260lbs R-Fr DE coming off the edge with bad intentions.

By the time he is SR the kid will be 270lbs of high motor kevin patrick/rusty maderis type.

Go Canes

Agree. He also looks to have a tiny waist so I wonder how much weight he can put on. We all know how we like our DEs. He might play a DE/OLB role here but I want to see him in space. Definitely a player, though.

Thats what I was thinking.

Thats what I was thinking.

Definitely want to see him in our class. Hope he can add some weight this summer.

I'll be the first to say that he will have a better college career than his baby back b*tch older brother.

Are you ******* dumb?

Delete this ****.

For what?

I'm merely complementing the kid.

Does everyone need to be reminded that his older brother was talking **** about our program/school back when he was being recruited, and then ended up signing with an in-state rival?

GFY.

Advertisement
Back