Scott Frost

Your read are your reads systems change what you’re reading but if you’re not able to get through them and make the best decisions none of it changes. You can have all the arm talent in the world and not be worth a ****. I understand his traits but he is who he is as much as frost is. Frost isn’t the reason he’s a turnover machine

coaching...

Advertisement
I don’t know why you have a hard on for Martinez who at best is a poor mans Denard Robinson…

martinez snd Robinson both cannot throw the bell well

I’m done debating ****ty Nebraska football. Have a good Sunday
Put some respect on shoelaces name. He won games at Michigan

Martinez a Heisman candidate???? Lmaoooooo
Tim Tebow threw the ball like a javelin and won a Heisman..now with our fan base it’s crazy how with our struggles it’s “we’ve had the talent but the coaches don’t develop” but another program it’s all on the player plus the coach is a “corch” . As far as this Martinez kid, yes he has talent and has clearly not been developed. If you watched that game it was glaring what new environment with competent coaching can do for a player. Example: the QB who came in and won for the other team

UCF still kicking cause they get the best talent in that weak *** conference. Frost was never going to work cause its a Nebraska problem, the world shrunk and teams like the Huskers got burned cause of it. They will never be back unless the HC is a complete cheater, its the only way. Even if they cheat u have to keep the talent there and not let them transfer out.
Howd Bo pelini keep them respectable? The man was winning 9/10 games up there annually..then Nebraska fired him

Advertisement
Listening to college radio all day...99% topic is Nebraska amd Scott Frost

Very astute comments from fans and talkimg heads alike

- Most feel Nebraska will never return to more than 5-7 Ws per season
-- Fate was sealed with TV deals and pool of every other school exposure flooded the market
-- Nebraska (because Nebraska), Kansas, Wyoming, South Dakota have to tough a time, just because of distance and no direct flight oprions to get in all the unofficial/official visits from the athletes they need... they cant out-recruit Cincy and UCF let alone Elite 4 schools
-- Great point brought up...in today's saturated advertised world Tommy Frazier AND Scott Frost himself would never be Cornhusker commits
- People feel Trev Albert has already decided to let go Frost without 7+ W season... most are preparing for 2-3 wins
--- Interesting take: B1G writer who came on show believes Harbaugh gone next day IF they lose to Frost and Cornhuskers week 6
- Conventional wisdom says Saban, Urban, Dabo, JJ, Schnelly, and Bear Bryant on same staff can't win at Nebraska

Funny Take:
- People feel like Bielema will. bw atrong contender for B1G CoY
- Several talking heads... "Illini looked focused, prepared, and well coached and played good football DESPITE HAVING TO SUFFER WITH SITKOWSKI UNDER CENTER😂😂😂😂😂

I don’t know why you have a hard on for Martinez who at best is a poor mans Denard Robinson…

martinez snd Robinson both cannot throw the bell well

I’m done debating ****ty Nebraska football. Have a good Sunday

Martinez was highly rated coming out of high school but he was never a great passer... was more dangerous with his feet like Denard was.

Advertisement
You forgot to include the impeccable Frost hot take.
Frost was a hot commodity when he signed with Nebraska off of the success of UCF. Same with Norvell at Memphis.

These weren’t unreasonable guys to gamble on from that level. Billy Napier will be another - I think he’ll be solid with the recruiting but who knows how it’ll end up. It’s not exactly the most mind-numbing gotcha… bumping that post from @Go Canes!! but it’s Go Canes and you’ve been following him around looking for things.

8B4E7248-643A-4FF6-9340-B1C997750FC6.gif

That’s not ALWAYS coaching.. kyler murray struggled getting through his reads too and still won the heisman..sometimes you just are who you are. Improving is on him as much as it is the coach. Lincoln Riley can hand you the blueprint you have to be able to process it

right, but you don't know unless you have the coaching and that's my point.

If you start off by saying coaching sucks then you can't fairly evaluate the player.

My other point is he has tremendous tools.

None of what I said is refutable.

Last edited:
Frost was a hot commodity when he signed with Nebraska off of the success of UCF. Same with Norvell at Memphis.

These weren’t unreasonable guys to gamble on from that level. Billy Napier will be another - I think he’ll be solid with the recruiting but who knows how it’ll end up. It’s not exactly the most mind-numbing gotcha… bumping that post from @Go Canes!! but it’s Go Canes and you’ve been following him around looking for things.
And Justin Fuente.

People here were clamoring for all these guys.

Advertisement

View attachment 152955
Following him around? 🤌🏾. Obviously you haven't been mauding properly.

Following him around? 🤌🏾. Obviously you haven't been mauding properly.
I’ve been watching. Other Maudes have been watching. Both of you have done things which could have been an infraction - but you especially - have come super close to an infraction. Both of you are sitting with 2 points which means a one week ban with the next strike. Please be reminded that if you catch a ban and start or use an alt account, we’ll ban it and double the ban time.

Advertisement
I’ve been watching. Other Maudes have been watching. Both of you have done things which could have been an infraction - but you especially - have come super close to an infraction. Both of you are sitting with 2 points which means a one week ban with the next strike. Please be reminded that if you catch a ban and start or use an alt account, we’ll ban it and double the ban time.

every-breath-you-take-every-post-you-make-ill-be-watching-you.jpg

College radio going in a little koo-koo for cocoa puffs now...

People saying Beluga Beilema gonna have Illini competing for B1G Champs in 3-5 years.

Let's settle down.

College radio going in a little koo-koo for cocoa puffs now...

People saying Beluga Beilema gonna have Illini competing for B1G Champs in 3-5 years.

Let's settle down.
Art Sitkowski can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory any school any game… it’s only a matter of time

Advertisement
Back