Coaching Scott Frost Fired

Advertisement
For anyone who believes special teams doesn’t matter, Scott frost and Nebraska are 4-11 over the past 2 years because they have the worst special teams in the country
Everyone should know how important it is… LSU legit lost to FSU because of it as well…

It’s legit 1/3 of the game and some people want to treat it like a formality of things just happening because it’s “just special teams”

For anyone who believes special teams doesn’t matter, Scott frost and Nebraska are 4-11 over the past 2 years because they have the worst special teams in the country
I think evryone knows special teams matters

but I mean nebraska also gave up a school record 642 yards yesterday to a g5 team so it's not just special teams

Advertisement
Everyone should know how important it is… LSU legit lost to FSU because of it as well…

It’s legit 1/3 of the game and some people want to treat it like a formality of things just happening because it’s “just special teams”

Feagles and Baxa should have put any silly thoughts like that in a Canes fan’s head to bed.

If I was that AD I’d get Kiffin. Nebraska is never going to recruit at an elite level on the HS stage. They will have to go the portal route. Kiffin has shown the ability to win the portal route.
If they want the portal master

Whats Up Handshake GIF by Miami Hurricanes

They said that about Miami during the Butch years and have been it saying during the mid 200s/2010s. **** even fans said this during the Diaz Blake James era. They can get back to being a premeire program.
No they can’t, and talent recruiting is why! Those people that said that about Miami were stupid and proven wrong becasue the talent in Miami’s back yard. Nebraska doesn’t have that talent in there’s, not even close to it, period! It was over for them right when they couldn’t recruit texas anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This. They fired Solich for going 9-3 every year. That's what they are now at best
Maybe they should lean into what they can do. Quit trying to futilely recruit out of players. Hire Paul Johnson and go triple option. It could get them back to 7 or 8 wins a year because of its unique nature.

Advertisement
I think Nebraska is about to be humbled by the amount of coaches that want no part of that gig. Plenty of dudes will take that gig, but some of more known guys are gonna pass.

Advertisement
Back