Scoreboard Check

I'll give you that Williams already knows the system so that helps him. I won't give you that Riley has an advantage because of the WRs.

You know why Mario Williams and Addison transferred into USC, because Riley has a system that WRs want to play in. Cristobal had a WR transfer out of Oregon when he left, but instead of choosing to follow Cristobal to Miami, he went to FSU because Cristobal runs a dog**** system.

Also, there other portal WRs available, granted not as good as Williams or Addison, but still WRs available. Still, none worth a **** chose to come here despite Miami having the most visible NIL program in the country. Cristobal gets no sympathy because he couldn't land an impact portal-WR. He's an ace recruit, right? That's what he does, but he dind't get the job done there.

Let me be clear, & I pretty much said so during this recruitment, u can find it right here 👇🏾

We had ZERO shot at Mario Williams & especially Jordan Addison. Once it was confirmed Riley was bringing over Caleb, it was a wrap. So what other WRs could we have gotten that would’ve changed the temperature in our room?

Burton? Nope; he was SEC bound

Haselwood? Nope; he committed b4 Mario Came

Harrell? Nope, he spurned us for UL coming out & was all Bama during this process.

Neyor? He was all Texas, transferred from SMU to Tenn, & then immediately from Tenn to UT.

So tell me, where was this mysterious WR that could’ve came to us? Btw, Pittman transferring & quitting mid season was b/c bruh think he’s better than what he is. He chose UO over SC to show he was his own man, & didn’t want to be in the shadows of his much more talented older brother. He’s doing the same chit at FSU sans his one shining moment at WF.

Last edited:
Advertisement
In fairness,

- Parrish and Rooster have been here, and Chaney and Citizen have been out long enough to adjust away from ground and pound
- Mallory has been here and Arroyo just went out
- X is a big loss
- George didn’t play enough to be a loss
- WR — took 5 weeks to get Ladson and Young moving

Some of that is parts, some of it is contractor.

The contractor chose to use an electrician to fix the plumbing for 4 weeks…

The contractor also seemed just happy to be able to get a permit in College Station vs finishing the build…

We have all the resources now to build a modern estate. Let’s make it easy on ourselves and use the parts we have while the supply chain issues are fixed.

I think u’re over estimating & overvaluing the resource, part.

The contractor told us the parts we have, they weren’t up to par. He told us they are functional, but not feasible to get optimum results. In essence, he made it clear the parts he was given to work with were OK for a temporary fix, but not ideal for a complete build.

Now, I’m no contractor, however I saw the previous guy working on this same house w/ the same parts & let’s just say half of the house collapsed. Maybe it was an installation issue, or maybe it was an installer issue; ****, it could be both. What I do know is that the previous contractor made a lot of grandiose promises on the rebuild, & that he was going to use new techniques that his predecessor failed to use.

In 2019 that new technique failed mightily, and the house had leaks all over the place. No worries; he assured us it wasn’t the parts used, but rather the crew in charged of those parts. So the contractor hired a new electrician, a new plumber to begin the rebuild. In 2020, it appeared his assessment may have been correct. All appeared to be going well, and then on 12/12/20 a storm hit. Some say it was a tropical storm, while other said it was the second coming of Noah’s flood. Nevertheless, those same faulty parts in 2019 reared themselves.

No worries, said the contractor; an anomaly he assumed. The parts weren’t the problem, b/c he trusted his quality of work & assessment. A little WD-40 here, a tightening of the screws there, replace a couple of breakers vs. the box, & 2021 will be good as new. Wouldn’t u know, those same parts in 2019 & 2020 collapsed again in 2021.

I assume the contractor may have over estimated the parts he purchased & some of those were stripped w/ the tools he used to rebuild the house. I dare say that the previous contractor was such a good salesmen, that he even fooled all the onlookers of how good those parts & his work was. Yet, tis are the parts that the new contractor was given. So maybe it’s the contractor or maybe it’s the parts that’s been used since 2019.

Let me be clear, & I pretty said so during this recruitment, u can find it right here 👇🏾

We had ZERO shot at Mario Williams & especially Jordan Addison. Once it was confirmed Riley was bringing over Caleb, it was a wrap. So what other WRs could we have gotten that would’ve changed the temperature in our room?

Burton? Nope; he was SEC bound

Haselwood? Nope; he committed b4 Mario Came

Harrell? Nope, he spurned us for UL coming out & was all Bama during this process.

Neyor? He was all Texas, transferred from SMU to Tenn, & then immediately from Tenn to UT.

So tell me, where was this mysterious WR that could’ve came to us? Btw, Pittman transferring & quitting mid season was b/c bruh think he’s better than what he is. He chose UO over SC to show he was his own man, & didn’t want to be in the shadows of his much more talented older brother. He’s doing the same chit at FSU sans his one shining moment at WF.
Oh, we never had a shot at any of them because they're all SEC? Very convenient. Isn't it the job of the coach/recruiter to convince them Miami is the better option?

Besides, there are thousands of transfers every year. The only impact ones are ones we had absolutely no shot with?

Oh, we never had a shot at any of them because they're all SEC? Very convenient. Isn't it the job of the coach/recruiter to convince them Miami is the better option?

Besides, there are thousands of transfers every year. The only impact ones are ones we had absolutely no shot with?

How’s it very convenient? Lol. Burton was committed to us, & de-committed & went to UGA. He transfers to Bama literally 3 days after he left UGA.

Haselwood transferred to Arkansas b4 Mario was even hired! Lol

Neyor was a 2 star kid from Texas, committed to SMU & is now at UT.

Harrell was said to be Bama bound b4 he even hit the transfer portal. Lol

Like I’m really not understanding what u’re hinting at. I don’t need to create narratives, vs. context.

I think u’re over estimating & overvaluing the resource, part.

The contractor told us the parts we have, they weren’t up to par. He told us they are functional, but not feasible to get optimum results. In essence, he made it clear the parts he was given to work with were OK for a temporary fix, but not ideal for a complete build.

Now, I’m no contractor, however I saw the previous guy working on this same house w/ the same parts & let’s just say half of the house collapsed. Maybe it was an installation issue, or maybe it was an installer issue; ****, it could be both. What I do know is that the previous contractor made a lot of grandiose promises on the rebuild, & that he was going to use new techniques that his predecessor failed to use.

In 2019 that new technique failed mightily, and the house had leaks all over the place. No worries; he assured us it wasn’t the parts used, but rather the crew in charged of those parts. So the contractor hired a new electrician, a new plumber to begin the rebuild. In 2020, it appeared his assessment may have been correct. All appeared to be going well, and then on 12/12/20 a storm hit. Some say it was a tropical storm, while other said it was the second coming of Noah’s flood. Nevertheless, those same faulty parts in 2019 reared themselves.

No worries, said the contractor; an anomaly he assumed. The parts weren’t the problem, b/c he trusted his quality of work & assessment. A little WD-40 here, a tightening of the screws there, replace a couple of breakers vs. the box, & 2021 will be good as new. Wouldn’t u know, those same parts in 2019 & 2020 collapsed again in 2021.

I assume the contractor may have over estimated the parts he purchased & some of those were stripped w/ the tools he used to rebuild the house. I dare say that the previous contractor was such a good salesmen, that he even fooled all the onlookers of how good those parts & his work was. Yet, tis are the parts that the new contractor was given. So maybe it’s the contractor or maybe it’s the parts that’s been used since 2019.

Sponsored by Home Depot.

Advertisement
Lets not forget Mario said he wasnt going to take transfers just to take transfers. They have to be difference making upgrades/better than what we had.

You take a kid who is about the same as what we have and then he doesnt play you have added another potential energy sucker to the locker room. The kid from BC sounded like he was going to pop then something spooked him. I am not sure he is exponentially better than what we have but he at least would have given us another speed threat. But Brashard is starting to play faster now.

Now that we’re at the halfway point, let’s check out a couple of narratives:

AP top 25:
- 6 teams from The SEC (#1, 3, 6, 7, 19, 24)
- 5 teams from The ACC (#5, 13, 14, 22, 23)
- 4 teams from The PAC-12 (#9, 10, 12, 15)
- 4 teams from The B12 (#8, 11, 17, 20)
- 4 teams from The B1G (#2, 4, 16, #18)
- 2 teams from G5 (#21, 25)

1st Year HC (P5) Records at new schools:
1. Dykes - TCU: 6-0 (previous yr: 5-7)

2. Riley - USC: 6-1 (previous yr: 4-8)

3. Lanning - UO: 5-1 (previous yr: 10-3)

4. Kelly - LSU: 5-2 (previous yr: 6-7)

5. DeBoer - UW: 5-2 (previous yr: 4-8)

6. Elko - Duke: 4-3 (previous yr: 3-9)

7. ****ert - WASU: 4-3 (previous yr: 7-6)

8. Napier - UF: 4-3 (previous yr: 6-7)

9. Venables - OU: 4-3 (previous yr: 11-2)

10. McGuire - TT: 3-3 (previous yr: 7-6)

11. Freeman - ND: 3-3 (previous yr: 11-2)

12. Cristobal - UM: 3-3 (previous yr: 7-5)

13. Elliot - UVA: 2-4 (previous yr: 6-6)

14. Pry - VT: 2-5 (previous yr: 6-7)

2nd Year HC (P5) Records:
1. Heupel - UTK: 6-0 (previous record: 7-6)

2. Bielema - Illinois: 6-1 (previous record: 5-7)

3. Sarkisian - UT: 5-2 (previous record: 5-7)

4. Leipold - KU: 5-2 (previous record: 2-10)

5. Beamer - USCe: 4-2 (previous record: 7-6)

6. Harsin - Auburn: 3-4 (previous record: 6-7)

7. Lea - Vandy: 3-4 (previous record: 2-10)

8. Fisch - Arizona: 3-4 (previous record: 1-11)
63B665A7-B73D-4C9B-9BF3-2E0F6A748B56.gif

Advertisement
Back