SCORE PREDICTION - Canes - Middle Tennessee

Advertisement
Advertisement
I say 41-10 the good guys.
However, I am waiting for all the new found "I told you Mario was a bad hire" Mopes to guess a MTSU victory......

Advertisement
Advertisement
38-10; Miami.

Struggles in the red zone and the passing game continue to really f*ck with the teams confidence on the offensive side of the ball.

Two RB’s (Parrish and Franklin) run for 100, 1TD each.

I feel like the score to this game doesn't matter unless we lose (obviously) or it's way too close for comfort.

We'll probably win by about 4 scores by bludgeoning them to death like we did Sothern Miss. Doubtful this game tells us much about offensive improvement and adjustments.

ACC play will tell the story.

Advertisement
I feel like the score to this game doesn't matter unless we lose (obviously) or it's way too close for comfort.

We'll probably win by about 4 scores by bludgeoning them to death like we did Sothern Miss. Doubtful this game tells us much about offensive improvement and adjustments.

ACC play will tell the story.
if we do para 2 - its a mistake. I think you have the leeway here to get it all out now. even if it results in 3 picks or miscues. you gotta work it out through reps if this is the offense you want to run. like you said, there is no way were gonna lose this game.

Itll be a 52-10 type of blowout or itll be a 30-23 type of close game. This will be a test though, recent poorly staphed miami teams fold after losing a big game and sleepwalk the following week on a lighter opponent, confidently hoping Mario has these boys engaged and not in their heads about the let down.

I'm thinking a 35-21 type game, listless crowd that disappoints TVD, and an unfocused defense make it a bit uncomfortable.

38-10 Miami. Would like to see more of an offensive explosion, but I’ll have to see it to believe it. TVD and the WRs have to work with each other and get on the same page

Advertisement
Back