SCORE PREDICTION - Canes - Middle Tennessee

Advertisement
Canes 45, MTS 20

We run the ball more than most would like but we actually score and keep the MTS air raid offense off the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
52-7. I am not a Gattis hater. I think he is going to force the passing game and see what TVD is made of. He either comes out and goes for 350+ with 3-4 TDs or he looks lost again and stats are bad and he completely loses his confidence.

Either way this week means nothing, we will see how the dreaded bye week treats us before we play UNC.

52-7. I am not a Gattis hater. I think he is going to force the passing game and see what TVD is made of. He either comes out and goes for 350+ with 3-4 TDs or he looks lost again and stats are bad and he completely loses his confidence.

Either way this week means nothing, we will see how the dreaded bye week treats us before we play UNC.

Why do you think TVD looked lost?

Advertisement
45-14

I played for Stockstill and used to give him **** about being a Nole and me wearing canes stuff all the time.

Time to come full circle and whip his *** like we did when he was QB in 1980 and 1981

Advertisement

I'll never forget how good old mack brown just sonned Manny after that last game like he knew he got him fired lol

45-14

I played for Stockstill and used to give him **** about being a Nole and me wearing canes stuff all the time.

Time to come full circle and whip his *** like we did when he was QB in 1980 and 1981
We really didn't Whip his *** in those games. We barely beat him in 1980 at home...10-9, and to be honest they should've won. I was at the 81 game in Tally, and we only beat them 27-19..

In going back into our recent vaunted history and doing a survey of the scores of the last games we played versus like opponents to get a scientific result:

2021 - Miami 25 - 23 App State
2020 - Miami 31 - 14 UAB
2019 - Miami 17 - 12 CMU
2019 - Miami 24 - 30 FIU
----------------------------------
Ave - Miami 24.25 - 19.75 *** Opponents

My prediction Miami wins 24 - 20.

If I would have included the Independence Bowl debacle, the average score would have been: Miami 19.4 - 18.6 *** Opponents, a literal 19 - 19 tie.

But you all are right, Gattis sucks!!!!!!!!!!

If the crowd has a low turnout, I expect TVD to play awful

Miami 24
M. Tenn 10
Turnout? Probably the lowest of the season. Better work on the passing game ... can't "save" any plays for conference play (except the flea flicker ... please don't feature that as a means of getting a positive pass play).

Advertisement
Back