SCORE PREDICTION --- Canes - A&M

Also, don’t understand how A&M is all of the sudden gonna figure it out on O, but one half of bad football from our O means that Gattis and TVD aren’t on the same page and disaster looms.

Pretty decent chance we lose this game, but also wouldn’t be surprised to win it by 10+. They’ve played terrible football this year, Jimbo’s O is ancient, and their QB is awful. We’ll see what happens, but I do think we’ll be competitive. Wouldn’t bet on the game, but don’t think we’re doomed like some on here.

Advertisement
I don't have an opinion at this time. Had we come out gangbusters against Southern Miss bullets flying AND TAMU did what they were supposed to do to AP State, I would have said we would win by a slim margin. But now I'm confused. If that makes sense.

The truth is I saw things last game that really ripped the green and orange shades off my face. How many times have we seen signs of trouble only to brush it off because we were "vanilla" then get completely disillusioned once those issues come back to really bite us in the *** against P5 comp. I won't fall for the banana in the tailpipe this time. This is nothing against Mario and staff. I support them 100% but just like @Dwinstitles says, we need 2 top 5 recruiting classes to really fix this rooster.
But why does Miami's struggles in the last game mean doom, while A&Ms even bigger struggles and a loss in their last game mean that they will figure it out in time to play us? Right now both teams are huge question marks, and nothing would surprise me, from them blowing us out to us blowing them out. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if we won 41-10, or if we lost by that same score.

Advertisement
But why does Miami's struggles in the last game mean doom, while A&Ms even bigger struggles and a losd in their last game meam that they will figure it out in time to play us? Right now both teams are huge question marks, and nothing would surprise me, from them blowing us out to us blowing them out. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if we won 41-10, or if we lost by that same score.
I went overboard man. I'm just trying to avoid a huge letdown so I get like this sometimes before important games. Don't read too much into it.

35-17 TAMU
This team is not physical enough yet to compete with an SEC opponent.
Our slow footed linebackers and horrible cover corners are gonna get
Toast this game and our O line ain’t ready yet. We are a year or two away but headed in the right direction.

Anyone that thinks we're going to see the same A&M performance they had against APP state is in for a rude awakening.

They are more talented than we are and are playing at home in what will be a crazy environment.

This same team beat Bama last year. Bama dcikslapped us 44-13 and it wasn't that close.

When's the last time UM pulled off a big road victory?

A&M by at least 10. We will show signs of improvement though IMO

I am legitimately torn on this game. Based on what they’ve shown so far, I’m thinking 30-17, Miami. Assuming TVD doesn’t look out of it and has a good game and definitely a couple turnovers from them.

But part of me thinks Jimbo may switch QBs, and although Max Johnson is a statue, we’ve made worse QBs look like Heisman contenders. If that’s the case, unfortunately I see something like 31-20 A&M. Hope not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not touching this lol but I think it’s pretty pointless to bring up last years UM team or TAMU team when talking about this game. It means nothing. TAMU is nothing like they were last year and we are nothing like we were last year so what happened last year and our results vs Bama last year is completely irrelevant and stupid to discuss. .02

I’m not touching this lol but blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .02
Run Away GIF

you chicken

They will be so hyped up and losing to APP STATE WHICH is nothing to snooze about. The crowd will be high it will be a hard task. This game scares me.

Advertisement
I’m sticking with what I’ve said from the beginning, baby doll. I am genuinely concerned about TVD/Gattis at this exact moment, under these exact circumstances. Long term they probably figure it out, but this D is the best we will face all year, and we have no elite WR or good enough chemistry to offset their talent advantage. 16 points may be generous.

If it’s any consolation I think we are more likely to blow them out then they are us.
Clemson defense is better!

Advertisement
Back