SCORE PREDICTION --- Canes - A&M

Yes that team. 100 LB QB or not, they still were the 4th most talented team in the country and had 10 5 stars. I am curious if you were predicted that UM would lose to that talented Jimbo Fisher coached FSU team.
I thought we would win considering how bad that team was (I believe that was the year they lost Frenchie against Bama). I didnt think it would be that close given where they were at QB. thats my point that I believe this game will absolutely be close bc they are talented and have the ability to beat us. I have us winning 17-13 though

Advertisement
I thought we would win considering how bad that team was (I believe that was the year they lost Frenchie against Bama). I didnt think it would be that close given where they were at QB. thats my point that I believe this game will absolutely be close bc they are talented and have the ability to beat us. I have us winning 17-13 though

It was. That FSU team was coming off a 10 win season and was viewed as a national title contender before the season. Blackman finished the season with a 44 QBR (believe or not, Blackman is STILL a college QB. He's at Arky State now and has 84 QBR. Good for him for getting better).

So it seems all it took was one bad QB to derail a team full of 5 stars. Right now Kings QBR is a 33.1, which is almost dead last in the country.

Now we actually know that the problems at FSU ran deeper than just Blackman. Fisher had basically recruited a team of mentally weak, low character mercenaries that took bags. Yeah they had talent on paper but it was a bunch of individuals who never figured out how to play team football. It's not a coincidence that it's happening all over again with the same coach at a different school.

Advertisement
Man I can’t keep track of your thoughts on this game.
My final thoughts are we win. short and concise. It’s impossible for me to know A&M’s gameplan but I’ve heard it’s more aggressive than usual and that plays into our hands. We have playmakers who can take the ball away at safety and they’ll be tried early. I wasn’t anticipating as much passing from A&M as I think is coming Saturday. Also seeing our interior dline gives me more confidence as I feel they’re weak at their guard spots. I’m calling my shot we pull it out

Advertisement
27-10 A&M

Until I see Gattis and TVD on the same page and clicking I have little confidence in the offense. Not to mention the O line couldn’t even block USM for an entire half. How are they gonna hold up against a bunch of 5 stars? I see TVD getting sacked a lot and under pressure all night, and the run game getting shut down. They’ll exploit our weaknesses at backer and Ivey.

***If Gattis proves me wrong and plays to TVD’s strengths, we can win. I just won’t believe it, until I see it.

Just because I really want us to win a big game on the road…

Texas wasn’t kind to us last big game if I remember correctly…

NIL lineman 38 - good guys 24

App State was a blip and when was last time we did what app state did to somebody was? They are recruiting for it now but not ready yet.

Advertisement
I’m sticking with what I’ve said from the beginning, baby doll. I am genuinely concerned about TVD/Gattis at this exact moment, under these exact circumstances. Long term they probably figure it out, but this D is the best we will face all year, and we have no elite WR or good enough chemistry to offset their talent advantage. 16 points may be generous.

If it’s any consolation I think we are more likely to blow them out then they are us.
Nope

That would be Clumpson

Advertisement
28-13 Aggies unfortunately. Had Aggies winning this before the news about X. Even more of a sure bet now. College Football is very much a game of emotion. Aggies coming off an upset lose along with a big name coming into town. Not a recipe for success for the good guys.

Advertisement
Back