School Paper Turns on Golden

Advertisement
When you've lost the staff of a college paper that's on par with a bad high school one then you've truly lost the last imbeciles on your side that don't partake in Laz run events and/or felonies. That said, somebody should plaster Flake's Prius with this. As was mentioned, he probably values something like this above the constant complaints from the actual fanbase.

THIS.

I think this is significant. No offense to this message board and the posters here, but having student body publicly addressing the BOT and making the case for firing Golden the way they did carries more weight than opinions on message boards. Students have power when they want to make change, believe it or not.

Applaud the author...takes some cojones to speak out "in house".

Don Bailey Jr and Joe Z should be ******* ashamed of themselves and learn a thing or two from this. You can be on the payroll and NOT be such a blatant blind kiss ***. It is possible.

Advertisement
Didn't the faqgots on the editorial board defecate on Guillermo "Willie" Herrera for bringing signs calling for the firing of Folden into the BUC?

Yep. King slurper AJ Ricketts wrote a piece calling Wherrera out which included some slanderous statements that they had to retract as I remember it. The student body has been feminized even more than the football team unfortunately. There is no winning attitude found anywhere close to UM currently. ******* sad.

Applaud the author...takes some cojones to speak out "in house".

Don Bailey Jr and Joe Z should be ******* ashamed of themselves and learn a thing or two from this. You can be on the payroll and NOT be such a blatant blind kiss ***. It is possible.

Except that the author's name isn't on it, is it? Isn't it just a "majority voice" piece like any of the other articles where they get the balls to go after someone?

It appears to me that all the points the editorial made were ripped from this message board.

Must reads are the far more entertaining comments.

Guys in the student newspaper need Unity. They can't destroy the pillars togetherness it hurts crootin and solidifies me'sim throughout the congregation of their fellow piers.

Advertisement
I commented there with my 2 cents. Whoever the idiot is that's pushing Mario Benedict Arnold Cristobal should be horsewhipped.

Didn't the faqgots on the editorial board defecate on Guillermo "Willie" Herrera for bringing signs calling for the firing of Folden into the BUC?

Yep. King slurper AJ Ricketts wrote a piece calling Wherrera out which included some slanderous statements that they had to retract as I remember it. The student body has been feminized even more than the football team unfortunately. There is no winning attitude found anywhere close to UM currently. ******* sad.

No, it is still posted, not retracted:

After Duke takedown, Canes hoops deserve support at home, not divisive fans

Of course, all the comments ripping him to shreds are also still posted. I wonder if he took my advice about working with Harf or Psaki (he would be a political shill now...perfect)

Lets not forget Erika though, she had more balls then old AJ could ever grow:

Fans put Golden in hot seat

Note the new editorial board article's comments, CIS is mentioned:

TYRANT on OCTOBER 16, 2015 5:42 PM
"Better late then never! Although all your editorial points have been posted on CanesInSight.com for months, your Editorial Board must be given credit for finally seeing the obvious light. The real culprit in this ungodly mess is the shameful Board of Trustees. For 2 years, these elitist blue-noses they have been sitting on their hands, neglecting their duty to maintain the one element that has brought the now former U to national elite status. They have squandered the legacy. I don’t want to see anyone from the administration holding up the now former U until they publicly apologize, FIRE Fraulden and Flake James, and then rehire Butch Davis."

Or my personnel favorite:

MARCUS D on OCTOBER 16, 2015 12:10 AM

"Ohhhh loook, the school paper is finally saying what people who understood football knew 4 years ago. I may not have a big fancy semi-prestigious UM degree, but I was bright enough to see through Golden’s BS after about 2 months. In any case I will be here in the 305 long after students graduate and scatter off back home to California, Europe, Brazil, Tampa, etc…I am true U and you should have listened to folks like me 4 years ago. As with most college kids from second tier universities – when it comes to football, and much else in life, you are proverbially “all hat and no cattle.” Fitting for this generation of know-it-alls who suffer from ADD, PTSD, and erectile dysfunction before the age of 25. I am 71 and can sit still while reading a paper book, not walk around the kitchen at night sweating while reliving my Vietnam years, and maintain a prodigious erection. I also eat meat, prefer talking to people face to face, call cute girls sugar or hon, and know when a 2-bit car salesman from Temple is masquerading as a football coach."

BOOM! goes the dynamite!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Firing Day is 45 away.

Sleep tight tonight, Flubbernutters. We want you well rested for your lunch-pail job. Do it well.
Bud, you bring on the heat with your D. Those Miami boys are so polite and well mannered that they'll probably step aside, on your way to the QB.
Don't worry about the Dorito. He's back on the sidelines, still trying to figure out his own charts.

Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the lord my soul to take

[video=youtube;_W7wqQwa-TU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W7wqQwa-TU[/video]

I think this is significant. No offense to this message board and the posters here, but having student body publicly addressing the BOT and making the case for firing Golden the way they did carries more weight than opinions on message boards. Students have power when they want to make change, believe it or not.

Well, if the student body has so much power then for their next article they should lecture the BOT on what a ridiculously stupid move hiring Mario Cristobal would be.

Advertisement

Yep. King slurper AJ Ricketts wrote a piece calling Wherrera out which included some slanderous statements that they had to retract as I remember it. The student body has been feminized even more than the football team unfortunately. There is no winning attitude found anywhere close to UM currently. ****ing sad.

No, it is still posted, not retracted:

After Duke takedown, Canes hoops deserve support at home, not divisive fans

Of course, all the comments ripping him to shreds are also still posted. I wonder if he took my advice about working with Harf or Psaki (he would be a political shill now...perfect)

Lets not forget Erika though, she had more balls then old AJ could ever grow:

Fans put Golden in hot seat

Note the new editorial board article's comments, CIS is mentioned:

TYRANT on OCTOBER 16, 2015 5:42 PM
"Better late then never! Although all your editorial points have been posted on CanesInSight.com for months, your Editorial Board must be given credit for finally seeing the obvious light. The real culprit in this ungodly mess is the shameful Board of Trustees. For 2 years, these elitist blue-noses they have been sitting on their hands, neglecting their duty to maintain the one element that has brought the now former U to national elite status. They have squandered the legacy. I don’t want to see anyone from the administration holding up the now former U until they publicly apologize, FIRE Fraulden and Flake James, and then rehire Butch Davis."

Or my personnel favorite:

MARCUS D on OCTOBER 16, 2015 12:10 AM

"Ohhhh loook, the school paper is finally saying what people who understood football knew 4 years ago. I may not have a big fancy semi-prestigious UM degree, but I was bright enough to see through Golden’s BS after about 2 months. In any case I will be here in the 305 long after students graduate and scatter off back home to California, Europe, Brazil, Tampa, etc…I am true U and you should have listened to folks like me 4 years ago. As with most college kids from second tier universities – when it comes to football, and much else in life, you are proverbially “all hat and no cattle.” Fitting for this generation of know-it-alls who suffer from ADD, PTSD, and erectile dysfunction before the age of 25. I am 71 and can sit still while reading a paper book, not walk around the kitchen at night sweating while reliving my Vietnam years, and maintain a prodigious erection. I also eat meat, prefer talking to people face to face, call cute girls sugar or hon, and know when a 2-bit car salesman from Temple is masquerading as a football coach."

BOOM! goes the dynamite!

occupy-wall-st-cartoon-protest-2011-598x701.jpg

**** the school paper. Just like canesfam you sucked his **** for way too long to get to turn on him. The "editorial board" are slurps that will be going down with the ship.
Yep.

They are way too late to the party.
you do realize hat the editorial board changes every year, don't blame these guys for what past people,did or didn't write.

The ones who wrote that get it at least.

Yep. King slurper AJ Ricketts wrote a piece calling Wherrera out which included some slanderous statements that they had to retract as I remember it. The student body has been feminized even more than the football team unfortunately. There is no winning attitude found anywhere close to UM currently. ****ing sad.

You are a saint my friend. Keep up the good works.

Advertisement
Back