School Paper Turns on Golden

canes1996

Eternal Optimist
Short read. No new ground broken but BOT called out for being cheapskates. Last paragraph is gold, pure gold, Jerry.

Golden fails to turn around bad record this season despite team’s talent

"Golden came into a horrible situation with the NCAA scandal, but he’s had ample time to show whether or not he’s a championship-level coach. If he’s not going to win a championship, then what’s the point of keeping him?"

Advertisement
Time for the school to force a retraction and apology. Also time for the school to mete out discipline to the hooligans who wrote that article.

If the school silenced Guillermo "Willie" Herrera (who is a warrior on the cutting edge), there is no doubt they can silence these Johnny-come-latelys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ban the school paper from talking to players

Last edited by a moderator:
**** the school paper. Just like canesfam you sucked his **** for way too long to get to turn on him. The "editorial board" are slurps that will be going down with the ship.

Advertisement
While I don't forgive them for sucking the Golden **** for 5 years, and I don't forgive them for this line:

Before the beginning of the football season, we expressed our hope that Head Coach Al Golden would finally be able to step up to the plate

I at least commend them for this.....

The best Golden can hope for now is to save face by winning the ACC Coastal Division, the team’s goal for this season from the outset. However, the athletic program should not keep him simply because he can reach this relatively low bar. Winning the weaker division in a bad football conference is not a huge accomplishment.

322883e9_the-rock-slow-clap.gif

Didn't the faqgots on the editorial board defecate on Guillermo "Willie" Herrera for bringing signs calling for the firing of Folden into the BUC?

Advertisement
Didn't the faqgots on the editorial board defecate on Guillermo "Willie" Herrera for bringing signs calling for the firing of Folden into the BUC?
They're too late. They go down with Folden.

They hung Guillermo in effigy on that faqgit campus. Now they get to choke to death on Folden's Vitalis.

Too many " Me Guys" in the newspaper department

Short read. No new ground broken but BOT called out for being cheapskates. Last paragraph is gold, pure gold, Jerry.

Golden fails to turn around bad record this season despite team’s talent

"Golden came into a horrible situation with the NCAA scandal, but he’s had ample time to show whether or not he’s a championship-level coach. If he’s not going to win a championship, then what’s the point of keeping him?"

***** all those liberals! Golden should've been fired a long time ago!

Don't go to games and don't give a red cent until he is gone!

Advertisement
I think this is significant. No offense to this message board and the posters here, but having student body publicly addressing the BOT and making the case for firing Golden the way they did carries more weight than opinions on message boards. Students have power when they want to make change, believe it or not.

Advertisement
Back