Schnellenberger's Thoughts on Richt

Some senile old fool who works for FAU and was pumping Folden up as recently as two years ago.

This honeymoon **** ****es me off man, these da same fkin things they said bout AG. I want recruiting results and wins *** the noise.

It's all nonsense. All these old coaches are going to suck off the new guy. It's what they all do. Jimmy and Snellburger did it with Randy and Folden. Of course, they're going to swaddle Richt's ********s with their tongues too. It's what they do.

There's nothing probative about anything they say about other coaches.

Ya i mean the world would be a better place if we all sat around being cynical douchbags who wait for **** to go wrong so we can say i told you so.

Nah. It's much better to sit there like a retarded d0uchebag slapping at your measly dyck over public comments from a guy who is never going to say anything bad about a UM HC no matter how awful they are.

I'm seeing a trend. The guys that are ****ed about people looking forward to the new coaching staff keep bringing up other guys ****s in every comment. Apparently having ****s on the mind causes you to act like a huge **** yourself.

Advertisement
Everyone's *** is still sore from Golden Penn-pounding us for five years. He tricked us into trusting him early on with his smooth talk and black track suits. Old Miami guys like Schnellenberger got excited then, too.

I'm just more inclined to believe they're right this time. And it's the offseason, so I'll take what I can get.

Worshipping at the altar of Howard while defaulting to Jerome Brown as your all-time favorite Cane. 2 signs you might be a Billy Cohen-esque fraudulent Canes fan. Not a guarantee as there are legit old timers for which this is true but it's also a verrrrry common trait of the douchier/phony people in our fanbase.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some senile old fool who works for FAU and was pumping Folden up as recently as two years ago.

This honeymoon **** ****es me off man, these da same fkin things they said bout AG. I want recruiting results and wins *** the noise.

National signing day is 9 months away. Football season is about 4. Even Alabama has 0 wins in the month of May.

True but im wait and see with every coach

Advertisement
Back