Scarlett still contacting FSU?

Like I said in previous post if Miami starts producing on the field they will have nothing to worry about

Advertisement
Just waiting for a credible answer here. Sable get a life guy, calling me a mole is childish. Like I said my twitter account is @SeanKorte if u wanna see the stuff I post and my loyalty to Miami. I just happen to live in Tallahassee.

You guys must forget how much Langston was right last year. Look the guy is the biggest pedophile looking ballbag I've ever seen in my ****ing life but let's not pretend he just makes everything up. If we don't get our **** together on the field, we are going to have problems, especially if FSU keeps it up. They have more talent and better recruiters right now so I can't just laugh this **** off anymore.

Last year he said fournette dupre and sony will be noles

I'm not defending the ******* pedo just saying it's completely naive for our fans to constantly act as if other guys like him have zero clue what they are saying. Like cash said, maybe 50% has some merit.

but **** it, I would rather punch him in his ********** than talk about him any further

Langston used to be the main recruiting insider on a Canes site but he porsted anonymously.

You guys must forget how much Langston was right last year. Look the guy is the biggest pedophile looking ballbag I've ever seen in my ****ing life but let's not pretend he just makes everything up. If we don't get our **** together on the field, we are going to have problems, especially if FSU keeps it up. They have more talent and better recruiters right now so I can't just laugh this **** off anymore.

Recruiting analysts on Canesport, Scout, ITU, CaneInsider, and CiS have been wrong too.

Self proclaimed insiders that aren't on staff here have been wrong as well.

That's why everything you read about recruiting should be TFWIW.

Advertisement

Recruiting analysts on Canesport, Scout, ITU, CaneInsider, and CiS have been wrong too.

You know as well as anyone, 'crootin is a crapshoot. Seen so many fake insiders and **** ups in my day I've lost count. I am merely pointing out, as you and many others know all too well, we heard the same **** and read the same **** when Langston (and others) said Matt Thomas was going to FSU, Cook, Lane. It just is what it is. Some have good memories, others don't. Shrug.

You know as well as anyone, 'crootin is a crapshoot. Seen so many fake insiders and **** ups in my day I've lost count. I am merely pointing out, as you and many others know all too well, we heard the same **** and read the same **** when Langston (and others) said Matt Thomas was going to FSU, Cook, Lane. It just is what it is. Some have good memories, others don't. Shrug.

Well with lane cook and matt it was obviois they werent comin here but i do agree with you

Advertisement

Well with lane cook and matt it was obviois they werent comin here but i do agree with you

I've got a good feeling with Scarlett though, even though his recruitment has been a circus. It's pretty common knowledge that he has been a big FSU fan for a couple of years though so of course he would stay in contact. He probably has a lot of friends there and on that staff despite his commitment to us. People get too protective with these recruits, especially with social media and their ability to make contact and friends with people around the country.

I've got a good feeling with Scarlett though, even though his recruitment has been a circus. It's pretty common knowledge that he has been a big FSU fan for a couple of years though so of course he would stay in contact. He probably has a lot of friends there and on that staff despite his commitment to us. People get too protective with these recruits, especially with social media and their ability to make contact and friends with people around the country.

Im not worried about scarlett too much, to be honest i think this old news, werent they sayin this about bruce and scarlett a couple of days before their commitment

Im not worried about scarlett too much, to be honest i think this old news, werent they sayin this about bruce and scarlett a couple of days before their commitment

Yup. I think he played the game as far as he wanted and him and Bruce just said "enough let's take care of business". Maybe that's naive thinking in this day and age but I believe it. Still, we start tanking again and coaches get fired, you never know, but for now it's much ado about nothing. But FSU is always going to stay in touch just in case.

I thought STA kids stayed loyal to their commitments. Don't the coaches preach staying loyal to their commitments there?

Advertisement
If Scarlett went to any other HS then STA I would be nervous. But STA doesn't play that **** over there. If they got wind he was making phone calls they would tell him to decommit. They are pro UM guys and wouldn't do anything to make Al or the school look bad.

Plus sta prides themselves on when one of there kids commit to a school, u can pretty much take it to the bank. Esp if they commit to UM. Name me the last STA player to commit to us and decommit....I will wait. U can go back as far as u want too....

I call BS on this. If anything, FSU is keeping Scarlett close to the hip in case Patrick or Frazier re-nig.

Marcus Roberson flipped twice in 2011, from Texas tech to auburn. Then on NSD, he flipped to Florida. He played for STA

Ok..that's one..I admit I forgot about him. But we taking about in the last 20 years here too..I will take those odds anyday.

Advertisement
305.jpg

306.jpg

307.jpg

308.jpg

Like I said earlier, Not even worried. Cane.

Advertisement
Back