Scarlett still contacting FSU?

Sean_kot

Recruit
Wassup everyone. First time poster, monster cane fan and I live in Tallahassee. I got a few good nole friends and today my buddy sent me this quote from Michael Langston about Scarlett...

"Johnny Frasier is the next guy in line and the vibe is that FSU is still No. 1 for him. I'm told a visit before the season starts is very possible. I also would not write off Jordan Scarlett. We are told that Scarlett still reaches out to the staff and he's a guy FSU will still make a strong push for as the interest is still quite mutual."

Pete, do you know this to be true and do we have anything to worry about here?

Advertisement
Scarlett is all cane. Not happening.

That fsu boat for Bruce and Scarlett sailed a long time ago.

Advertisement
Kinda like Chad Thomas was in constant contact with FSU's staff, according to the mongoloid ML. That was after he said Thomas had the Noles at the top of his list in the summer, only to commit to Miami the following week.

Not a nole fan. You can see my grooms cake @SeanKorte on twitter if you like. I'm just trying to get clarification to shut my friend up.

Advertisement
It's recruiting, so you never know. I'm more concerned with how we do on the field this year than I am any single verbal at this point. **** the bed like we've been doing, getting top recruits might be pretty tough.

305.jpg

306.jpg

307.jpg

308.jpg

I just want to know if Pete knows any truth to him being in contact with them still...would seem sketchy after how he looked at his parents after he committed and said "it's over" regarding his commitment. After years of following people on twitter and using another cane site for info regarding recruiting, Pete is the only one I trust and respect.

Advertisement
It's recruiting, so you never know. I'm more concerned with how we do on the field this year than I am any single verbal at this point. **** the bed like we've been doing, getting top recruits might be pretty tough.

This. I'll worry if Miami struggles next season.

The reality in recruiting is that the Duke Johnson's of the world don't come by often. Elite kids that commit early and completely shut it down are the exception, not the norm.

Walton's reached out to UF, Williams apparently reached out to ND, and it would not surprise me at all if Scarlett reached out to FSU, especially considering he was viewed as a lean there early on.

Take care of business on the field and kids like this will stick.

Advertisement
You guys must forget how much Langston was right last year. Look the guy is the biggest pedophile looking ballbag I've ever seen in my ******* life but let's not pretend he just makes everything up. If we don't get our **** together on the field, we are going to have problems, especially if FSU keeps it up. They have more talent and better recruiters right now so I can't just laugh this **** off anymore.

You guys must forget how much Langston was right last year. Look the guy is the biggest pedophile looking ballbag I've ever seen in my ******* life but let's not pretend he just makes everything up. If we don't get our **** together on the field, we are going to have problems, especially if FSU keeps it up. They have more talent and better recruiters right now so I can't just laugh this **** off anymore.

He doesn't make everything up, only about 1/2... He's the FSU poster child

You guys must forget how much Langston was right last year. Look the guy is the biggest pedophile looking ballbag I've ever seen in my ****ing life but let's not pretend he just makes everything up. If we don't get our **** together on the field, we are going to have problems, especially if FSU keeps it up. They have more talent and better recruiters right now so I can't just laugh this **** off anymore.

Last year he said fournette dupre and sony will be noles

You guys must forget how much Langston was right last year. Look the guy is the biggest pedophile looking ballbag I've ever seen in my ****ing life but let's not pretend he just makes everything up. If we don't get our **** together on the field, we are going to have problems, especially if FSU keeps it up. They have more talent and better recruiters right now so I can't just laugh this **** off anymore.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day....

Advertisement
Back