Scale 1-10: Miami’s Chances Against Bama

1630612187279.png

Advertisement
I am trying to compare this matchup with how I felt when Miami opened with the Gaytors in 2019. It's the only thing I have that is really comparable and we kept it close in that game too. Hoping of more of the same.
i feel like this canes team is much better than that one and of course have a much better QB situation. however bama is much better than that florida team. i would normally like our chances to keep it close but we haven't played well in a big game in 10 years except for ND.

Pretty much more or less my thoughts as well.

This OL better be miles ahead of last year as well or we're getting wrecked and hopefully pull to King to spare him the abuse.
It's all circular stop the run and run the ball. If Bama runs the ball effectively at our DEs and we have to play catch up King has to drop back and he will get hit. If we stop the run and keep it close than we don't have to abandon the run game and King won't get hit handing the ball off.

No, you're not. 0% chance of us winning is just as unrealistic as saying there's a 100% chance of us winning. But at least I can excuse the latter as "being a fan." I don't see anything redeemable in the former.

Now, that's what a Mod level post looks like. From now on, that's how you post.

1630618915496.png

Advertisement

If we had our two first round DEs that'd be a 3. Alas they're much more talented than us and they're not going to sleepwalk into this game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back