Scaife Returning

Advertisement
Every team has their players announce returning to school with a hashtag or gimmicky slogan? You got some examples?

Who else would this be? Diaz has produce multiple social media slogans, to generate his hype so ppl forget how he's ended the regular season. But you go a head and enjoy
Trey dean at florida announced on Twitter he was coming back, where was he going? Every kid announces on Twitter they’re doing something right. Transferring, offers, going pro, coming back just what kids do now.

as for the whole run it back thing Can you produce proof it was manny and not King? And does it really matter? I would say the run it back is the most we’ve ever looked like a team in a long time hahaha.

Also with the whole NIL thing you’re going to see more of this. How can you make money of of NIL if you don’t have a brand right.

I just think people are ****ed about the coaching changes or lack thereof so complaining about everything is what people want to do

LOL @ “my friends”
LOL @ “your wife” who thinks the patient sees the Doctor more after surgery during rehab then then the PT and PTAs who are actually doing the rehab with the patient. Smh But hey, things must have changed on Friday after I left work huh? I guess I’ll see all the ortho surgeons in the clinic tomorrow for physical therapy with our patients. I wonder how the doctors are gonna feel about that little ole rehab thing taking away from their golf time. Lmao

Last edited:
LOL @ “your wife” who thinks the patient sees the Doctor more after surgery during rehab then then the PT and PTAs who are actually doing the rehab with patient. Smh But hey, things must have changed on Friday after I left work huh? I guess I’ll see all the ortho surgeons in the clinic tomorrow for physical therapy with our patients. I wonder how the doctors are gonna feel about that little ole rehab thing taking away from their golf time. Lmao

If I only understood this word salad, my life would be complete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back