Scaife Returning

Advertisement
Advertisement
0CD8C157-CEEF-415A-9732-16962C4462D1.gif

Last edited:
Yea because manures hashtags are so cool and have won us so many games and got us so many recruits huh bro? Diamonds like #watchthefinish #buildingchampions and now #runitback. Lol what exactly are we running back from this past year? Coming out lifeless, unmotivated, unprepared and undisciplined every game? A horribly coached team with terrible technique and alignments? No accountablity with players or coaches? Is that the awesomeness that we’re running back? If so then sign me up because that sounds wonderful, Wonderfully ******! I swear everyone of you that buy into this snake oil salesman’s Manure lisping all
over you every year are a Glutton for punishment and deserve every bit you get. Thank god this is the last year we have to deal with this dork, his gimmicks, his lisp and his dumbass Twitter. 🙏

I bet you're a blast at parties.

Advertisement
Some of you are missing the point. It’s not about these guys coming back. That’s what they should be doing. We just don’t get the gimmicky Diaz hashtaggin.

More substance less gimmicks please
I tried to like dude but he’s corny

Advertisement
Is this the new thing? Gonna have 60 kids announce they're coming back every year now?

Run it Back, my g. How we gone run it back if we don’t know who’s not back to be running??

#dontbeafanlater.......N’Kosi

LMAO. I literally can’t wait for the ‘21 season b/c this chit better work. lol.

Advertisement
Gee wiz was the whole team that crashed and burned going to the NFL LMAO.
Now there staying not good add another 2 years to recover.

Oh well “ we get what we got”

Advertisement
Back