Scaife Returning

To get better we’ve got to NOT stop these kids from leaving if these skids say there NFL ready lololol then let them go.

We’ve GOT to begin a cleansing NOW or it pushes us back .

Ignore the 70+ point loss to BAMA’s SECOND and THIRD teams from this year.

PLEASE we have NOTHING to SHOCK BAMA with and catch them off guard.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME LMAO YO NEW LEVELS.

WOW , it’s way worse then I ever thought.

CATCH BAMA OFF GUARD, I CAN BELIEVE IT NOW.

BOY IS IT COMING IN S BAD BAD WAY.

I DRANK the Koolaide here way to long anc WAS like many here in ignoring what is proven bad in GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS PLAYERS.

GET THEM OUT OF HERE OR WE’LL BE STUCK LIKE WE ARE WONDERING WHY AM I STUCK IN THD CORNER.

OH WELL

Advertisement
you know its better than kids leaving early and leaving us w no depth and no way to refill it due to the 25 man counter rule

I got a ton of downvotes for my comment. My comment isn’t about Scaife coming back or going. It’s about a player putting up a post on social media like there was ever any doubt he wasn’t coming back.

why is Gaynor and Scaife putting out run it back tweets? Dudes weren’t going anywhere unless they transferred out to a small school.

my issue is the tweet and wanting attention. Not that he is coming back. Glad he is coming back and hope he improves the roster.

I got a ton of downvotes for my comment. My comment isn’t about Scaife coming back or going. It’s about a player putting up a post on social media like there was ever any doubt he wasn’t coming back.

why is Gaynor and Scaife putting out run it back tweets? Dudes weren’t going anywhere unless they transferred out to a small school.

my issue is the tweet and wanting attention. Not that he is coming back. Glad he is coming back and hope he improves the roster.
you cant be in favor of the likeness rule and then bash them for expanding their brand online with these tweets and posts. if theyre going to want to capitalize on the market its going to be through social media. no one is watching tv commercials anymore or even traditional paper ads. the only way for a company to offer a kid a likeness deal is gonna essentially be based on their following online. the board that hates social media has to get over it. y'all sound like your 90 (not you but there are others and some of them still live in the 80s and it shows)

Advertisement
Another PR stunt by Manny with these orchestrated edits. Yes, it’s great to see the Nesta’s of the world return but when the waterboy announcing he’s “running it back” it comes off phony. Reading this message board, this little corny marketing campaign is working.

Some of you are missing the point. It’s not about these guys coming back. That’s what they should be doing. We just don’t get the gimmicky Diaz hashtaggin.

More substance less gimmicks please
What makes you think this is Diaz? Just the fact u don’t like him and want to complain about something? Every team and every kid does this kind of **** these days. Get used to it boomer

you cant be in favor of the likeness rule and then bash them for expanding their brand online with these tweets and posts. if theyre going to want to capitalize on the market its going to be through social media. no one is watching tv commercials anymore or even traditional paper ads. the only way for a company to offer a kid a likeness deal is gonna essentially be based on their following online. the board that hates social media has to get over it. y'all sound like your 90 (not you but there are others and some of them still live in the 80s and it shows)
Lol. Company’s are more focused on players who have great popularity from their play, not ONLY their social media. No one is going to invest in Scaife because his game isn’t that good.

That’s problem with many athletes, today, they are more concerned about marketing themselves instead of truly establishing a brand by their play on the field or court. Perception is more important than their craft.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Almost thought for a second he started out quoting Mac from Always Sunny in the first sentence.

Irrespective of the “run it back” movement, how many times have we heard the resident CIS “experts” complain about OL and DL players leave early when it’s at least year 3 or 4 before they develop.

Whether or not Scaife becomes a serviceable starter or not, his return is a smart decision for himself and the program.

What makes you think this is Diaz? Just the fact u don’t like him and want to complain about something? Every team and every kid does this kind of **** these days. Get used to it boomer
Every team has their players announce returning to school with a hashtag or gimmicky slogan? You got some examples?

Who else would this be? Diaz has produce multiple social media slogans, to generate his hype so ppl forget how he's ended the regular season. But you go a head and enjoy

Last edited:
Every team has their players announce returning to school with a hashtag or gimmicky slogan? You got some examples?

Who else would this be? Diaz has produce multiple social media slogan, to generate his hype so ppl forget how he's ended the regular season. But you go a head and enjoy
Correct.

This takes the focus off Diaz failures of bringing in a real DC and retaining 800 yard coach. Typical, all noise and no substance, Diaz.

Advertisement
I bet you're a blast at parties.
I am because at parties the last thing me and my friends bring up is Canes football because why in the **** would we want to get depressed at a party for, we’re there to have fun. Do you and your buddies really talk about Manure and flake James at your parties? If so I feel bad for you sport!

How many of our players actually have a “brand”?

That word seems to have changed meanings in the last 5-10 years.

Advertisement

Who else would this be? Diaz has produce multiple social media slogans, to generate his hype so ppl forget how he's ended the regular season. But you go a head and enjoy
Hit em all up with the truth D! I got a hit list all
Prepared for you brother. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @CashMoneyCane @ssvir @SFbayCane @mrspence31 @305to954 @Echtcane @IndayArtHauz and all the rest of the fools that are fooled every year by the snake oil salesman Manure and all his cool off-season “Hashtags Bro” lol
1610897489232.gif

Another mediocre guy with a tweet edit proclaiming he’s coming back - we were on pins and needles, DJ.

we’re gonna go 8-4 next year, aren’t we?

Advertisement
Back