SBB back in play?

Advertisement
He knows they lied too him and will put him a WR and not DB. they have like 3 highly rated Safeties. we only have 1. im not going to get my hopes up but he would be smart to come here.

A smart would be Auburn with T Rob playing aggressive style D.. Not once has this staff mentioned anything about changing the scheme

Advertisement
According to RandomWalk, SBB's dad hate's Al Golden with the intensity of a thousand suns. He said less than zero percent chance.

FWIW

i dont know about his dad but his mom doesnt hate golden. its strictly a business decision for the kid. You guys create so many rumors. Al Golden has supporters believe it or not. there are recruits that like him for some reason. he also has support with alumni. When ray lewis was on campus u guys all assumed it was to get golden fired. Guess what, Ray Lewis is a supporter of golden. Michael Irvin likes him. Schellenberger likes him. Jimmy Johnson doesnt dislike him. Alonzo Highsmith supports him. I mean i think he should have been fired but there are people who like and think highly of him for some reason.

i dont know about his dad but his mom doesnt hate golden. its strictly a business decision for the kid. You guys create so many rumors. Al Golden has supporters believe it or not. there are recruits that like him for some reason. he also has support with alumni. When ray lewis was on campus u guys all assumed it was to get golden fired. Guess what, Ray Lewis is a supporter of golden. Michael Irvin likes him. Schellenberger likes him. Jimmy Johnson doesnt dislike him. Alonzo Highsmith supports him. I mean i think he should have been fired but there are people who like and think highly of him for some reason.

Golden is a master bull****ter. I have no doubt that he could fool a bunch of these guys. His on-field product is undeniably poor though. As well, we already know this guy will fail at UM. Only a matter of time before these guys regret their supposed support of golden. Im confident in that.

Advertisement

Golden is a master bull****ter. I have no doubt that he could fool a bunch of these guys. His on-field product is undeniably poor though. As well, we already know this guy will fail at UM. Only a matter of time before these guys regret their supposed support of golden. Im confident in that.

yup. His first couple years he at least had fire. he seems to have lost it. sad part is he develops kids into NFL players, he is just so stubborn about the scheme and the two positions are kids are underachieving and have poor technique are the positions coached by temple guys, DL and CB. I had a family friend play LB for them at Temple. kid liked Coach D alot, said he learned alot from him but said Golden is a bit of a control freak. He obviously wasnt coached by franklin or williams. BTW, the kid was not that good. lol

Do you really believe these great players and coaches honestly "support" this idiot coach? It's called political correctness and Black Dudes placating the white establishment to be in their good graces at UM and elsewhere. Expressing yourself say like Sapp will alienate you from the establishment and limit $$ making opportunities.

talk to people around the program. Shannon was more hated by his players than golden.

Advertisement
jacory harris didnt hate shannon? i dont like either of them but alot of kids were glad Shannon was gone. lets be realistic

sbb is not coming to miami. its not a personal thing. its business. However, Ridley could care less about miami. sbb at least would entertain them w/o being disrespectful

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back