SBB back in play?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If calvin don't qualify sbb ain't going to bama but I doubt he comes here how much would it hurt if he flips to florida or Fsu lmal

if butch was brought back, they would have come here. FACT. He is not going to Bama for anything but business reasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU & OSU is stacked at DB and WR.
Bama is stacked DB.

I can see Auburn come into play.
UF is a disaster and is not a better situation then here.

Bakas does this every year with one recruit that we never have a chance with. Then when he signs with who everybody thought they were gonna sign with, he goes dark and refuses to really talk about it, other than the standard of saying he always felt that in the end Miami would fall just short. Last time I ever checked that sight was the 2012 class and that year it was PJ Williams.

Thar Tale be told on January 4, 2015 | By Bama Boy

ST. PETERSBURG, Florida – Shawn Burgess-Becker hasn’t ruled out taking an official visit to somewhere other than Alabama this month.
The four-star safety from Monarch High School in Florida has been committed to Alabama since April, but said this week in Orlando that Miami was pushing hard for him to use one of his official visits on the Hurricanes.
After the Under Armour All-America Game at Tropicana Field, Burgess-Becker indicated a Miami official visit was possible, but that it wouldn’t be his decision.
“I’m not sure – maybe, maybe not,” Burgess-Becker said about taking more official visits. “My parents plan all that stuff out. When they plan it out, I’ll let people know on Twitter.”
Even if he does take other visits, Burgess-Becker seemed all Crimson during the Under Armour week. He hung out with the then-10 other Alabama commits — Two more jumped on board on Friday — and was actively recruiting other players like Iman Marshall to Tuscaloosa.
“Iman Marshall…I want him to come bad,” he said. “That’s his decision to make, but it’ll be a great experience if he comes to Alabama.”
The 6-foot-1, 180-pound safety is expected to enroll at Alabama in the summer. His Monarch teammate, Calvin Ridley, is also committed to Alabama.

Advertisement
Bakas does this every year with one recruit that we never have a chance with. Then when he signs with who everybody thought they were gonna sign with, he goes dark and refuses to really talk about it, other than the standard of saying he always felt that in the end Miami would fall just short. Last time I ever checked that sight was the 2012 class and that year it was PJ Williams.
Yea, I remember the PJ Williams stuff too. That kid was recruiting for FSU everywhere he went and Mike was saying we were in it.

Matt nShodell spoke to SBB dad tonight and was told that SBB is 120% committed to Bama.

We really could use a big fish in this recruiting class after his boy goes prep I would welcome him and his brother with open arms

Even if he does take other visits, Burgess-Becker seemed all Crimson during the Under Armour week. He hung out with the then-10 other Alabama commits — Two more jumped on board on Friday — and was actively recruiting other players like Iman Marshall to Tuscaloosa.
“Iman Marshall…I want him to come bad,” he said. “That’s his decision to make, but it’ll be a great experience if he comes to Alabama.”

Sure as sounds like we have a chance:vogel:

Advertisement
Back