3. Donna
4. Ferman
5. Mike (I have no sources anymore) Bakas
6. Anyone who believes any Of the above
7-10. Repeat 1-4

Dad literally said "120% chance he's not visiting Miami" lol

What a program.

You can't get top South Florida kids = ******* Terrible
You can't get top South Florida kids to even take a free trip to your campus = ???? What's worse than ******* Terrible?

Advertisement
Bakas does this every year with one recruit that we never have a chance with. Then when he signs with who everybody thought they were gonna sign with, he goes dark and refuses to really talk about it, other than the standard of saying he always felt that in the end Miami would fall just short. Last time I ever checked that sight was the 2012 class and that year it was PJ Williams.
Yea, I remember the PJ Williams stuff too. That kid was recruiting for FSU everywhere he went and Mike was saying we were in it.

remember that too.....

i remember getting excited fora bit then i went on pj williams fabeook or one of his social media sites...and kid was screaming fsu since he was like a middle schooler...

Lie detetctor test said...Mike....That was a lie...

Mb was selling scripts for dear life

Dad literally said "120% chance he's not visiting Miami" lol

What a program.

You can't get top South Florida kids = ****ing Terrible
You can't get top South Florida kids to even take a free trip to your campus = ???? What's worse than ****ing Terrible?[/QUOTE]

Al Golden's gameday coaching?

2700d4d688e5d9c231fed2de8ddb0917.jpg

No chance Paul Williams can't develop

Advertisement
There are no definites in recruiting, but I really don't see us getting him and think he's probably just showing the Canes some respect.

He must be feeling a little attention starved right now because he committed so early. This is the classic "hey everyone, I'm pretty too look at me" move we've seen a million times over the last few years when guys commit early and see other guys getting a ton of attention as recruiting winds down.

Advertisement
He must be feeling a little attention starved right now because he committed so early. This is the classic "hey everyone, I'm pretty too look at me" move we've seen a million times over the last few years when guys commit early and see other guys getting a ton of attention as recruiting winds down.

pretty much same old

Advertisement
bama has like five 5 stars commited at his position lol

this. never understood that about some of these recruits. i don't care how great a program is doing. why go to a school where you have a high probability of never seeing the field. the rate at which Bama oversigns kids is ridiculous. many of them will go on to never play and transfer out

bama has like five 5 stars commited at his position lol

this. never understood that about some of these recruits. i don't care how great a program is doing. why go to a school where you have a high probability of never seeing the field. the rate at which Bama oversigns kids is ridiculous. many of them will go on to never play and transfer out

That should be UM's new pitch. Come to UM because we don't have any players, so you can play before you're ready and then have the fans turn on you trying to protect the lame coaches recruiting you.

Bakas does this every year with one recruit that we never have a chance with. Then when he signs with who everybody thought they were gonna sign with, he goes dark and refuses to really talk about it, other than the standard of saying he always felt that in the end Miami would fall just short. Last time I ever checked that sight was the 2012 class and that year it was PJ Williams.
Yea, I remember the PJ Williams stuff too. That kid was recruiting for FSU everywhere he went and Mike was saying we were in it.

remember that too.....

i remember getting excited fora bit then i went on pj williams fabeook or one of his social media sites...and kid was screaming fsu since he was like a middle schooler...

Lie detetctor test said...Mike....That was a lie...

Mb was selling scripts for dear life

In MB's defense PJ did secretly visit us

Advertisement
Back