Savion Riley: "I really like what Coach G is cooking up" on defense

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator

Safety was Miami’s biggest position of need during the winter Portal season. They moved quickly to secure Savion Riley, a Vanderbilt transfer known for his size, speed and IQ. Riley joined the CanesInSight Podcast to discuss his progress. A summary of Riley’s interview is below:

On the transition from Vanderbilt to Miami: The transition for me was pretty smooth. You go from being at Vanderbilt, a place where it's cold in the morning to being here in Miami. I wake up...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Canes Connection is the official NIL collective of the Miami Hurricanes and it is the fans’ best opportunity to directly impact the success of the program. Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription. More importantly, you get access to a regular, private Zoom call with me where I share information I can’t share publicly. This is in addition to the other member benefits Canes Connection provides.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Star Wars GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back