Savion Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Would not lose a wink of sleep if we lose him. Apparently his work ethic and motor are huge question marks. Huge red flags for a DT where you want nasty MF'ers who go hard IMO.

We are fine with LT and Haye.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have to assume Little picks Miami. This like recruiting Al Blades Jr here.
Not the case. His recruitment is wide open. It would suck not to land him, but this is far from a Blades case. Also, Earl Little is one of my favorite players of all time, a great dude and a great Cane. However, he originally went to Michigan.

One of the cons of being a Miami fan is its a private school with a bunch of privilege kids who know nothing about the inner city/football. This board shows that because you have people who really believe the reason UM isn't elite is because CB play. They have a ROSTER full of 4stars, but they believe since they're not 5stars that's why they're not playing for a Championship. **** what the film/stats say. **** what the score say when most of their games was lost because of special teams/Enos which is literally the reason why they weren't undefeated lol Clemson. But, Rumph and 4star recruiting is the problem. Would I fire Rumph? Umm Yeah, but not because of the reasons listed. I would fire him because he would be better in a DVD Position learning from an experienced DB Coach... Who can teach and recruit at a competitive level. LB play? Now that can be a reason UM doesn't play for a Championship. Nobody cares about that it seems. Al Blades Jr, Couch, Dunson, The Alabama kid, and even Ivey will be just fine. Load up in the trenches, and let our pash rush cause h*ll. We finally got a QB. Book it... We're going undefeated this Season, and we will be playing Clemson for the ACC Championship.

Not the case. His recruitment is wide open. It would suck not to land him, but this is far from a Blades case. Also, Earl Little is one of my favorite players of all time, a great dude and a great Cane. However, he originally went to Michigan.
Lol at comparing the Blades Family Royalty to Earl Little's family in ref to a commitment...

Advertisement
Lol at comparing the Blades Family Royalty to Earl Little's family in ref to a commitment...
I have nothing but great things to say about Earl, so no one should misunderstand.

The Blades family is in a totally different stratosphere in terms of their commitment to the program. I'll also mention they are all Broward- not Dade- and have still always been this way. If a Blades is good enough to do so, he will play for UM and play his *** off.

We really do need to land Earl Jr. though.

Advertisement
When you tell people that Al Blades Jr has played better than most of the CBs that "trolled" us. All they hear is "Surtain and TC" didn't come here because of Rumph lol.
They are obsessed with tc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back