Savion Collins VS Leonard Taylor

Hope I'm not that dypshyt prick. But I have to admit I kind of liked Simpson, and so far like Stroud. I hear what you're saying. Where's our Big Vince? But we do have some kids with that body type, especially Miller. Ford, Nesta and Holley all also meet your criteria. And Roberts has the frame. Hard to find a big boy with that explosiveness, though, so I do see why they'll take a McIntosh or Roberts or Blissett and try to move them inside sometimes. Need to have that mix, because only half the kids, if that, end up panning out.
Only dtackle we have with that body type is Miller. Others are built out like tweeners. But it's not all about a body type. If it was any big kid with long arms and a solid frame would be all Americans. People like Warren and Jerome and Cortez would've never amounted to nothing. All that is is a base for a stereotype. The mould is meant to be broke. What alot of people don't grasp is what makes a football player is all between the shoulders. It's his motor,his brain and most of his heart. Without that I don't care if they all built like Allen Bailey or olivier. Far as if you're that dipshyt I don't think so but honestly I don't pay it much mind. I read it and move on. Jess I loved. Stroud I'm not big on but the kids like him. Jess understood his responsibility to the team and to the kids far more than most. Really sucked to lose him so quick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back