Savion Collins VS Leonard Taylor

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
These guys both have the skills to play at the next level. I want them both especially bc they played together and they have chemistry, so it will work better for them if they played together. My question is who would you take if you could only have one? I like Leonard You could put him anywhere on the line. Collins main position is DT with his size and strength he could move olineman out the way for yrs to come.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LT all day “much” better pass catcher. If you’ve watched his highlights 😂😂😂
He’s amazing too FWIW hope he’s a Cane 🙌

Advertisement
Let's say taylor wants in....I dont think UM will take 3 DT, so does that mean a guy like Allan Haye will be dropped? How would y'all fell about that?

Depth at the trenches is a luxury we haven’t had in a long time. You take all 3 imo.
But you only have so many numbers. If you take 3 Dt something has to give... so do u 1 DE, or 1 RB, do you not even worry about the sticker position, or do you take less LBs than we already have. Then what happens when another prospects high on the board wants in but it's at a different position? I'm saying this becuase I think there are needs that need to be adjust first after that then you can focus on luxury.

Advertisement
But you only have so many numbers. If you take 3 Dt something has to give... so do u 1 DE, or 1 RB, do you not even worry about the sticker position, or do you take less LBs than we already have. Then what happens when another prospects high on the board wants in but it's at a different position? I'm saying this becuase I think there are needs that need to be adjust first after that then you can focus on luxury.
That’s a question for a lot of positions. But all things are not equal. DT and qb is a position you leave or make a spot for. Especially if they’re quality and or elite dudes.

Advertisement
LOL Of course we take them both, but is that really an option?
Taylor can go to any team and anyone thinking that bama or Clemson haven’t kicked the tires is crazy.
But we have to try when the kid is in your city. As KG said “anything is possible”

The portal and numbers ALWAYS works it out in the end. Take all 3 & figure it out later

Depth at the trenches is a luxury we haven’t had in a long time. You take all 3 imo.
No only that but we only signed one this year in Roberts and he's only 250 and lean,no guarantee he's going to put on enough weight to contribute for a couple years.he could be like Blissett who may never grow into a DT.We need numbers there.

Advertisement
Back