Savion Collins Says he is 100% Solid with Miami

Advertisement
Dude I was the first one on the taylor to Miami, I heard about it back in April... I’m telling you right now... There is 0% that Maason plays at Miami. He will either play at Bama, LSU, or Georgia. I cannot believe some of you guys who think we even have a remote chance here, I’ll save you guys some of the “pain” once Maason commits to the SEC. Maason to Miami isn’t happening. Get over that bull****
go back to the UGA board.

Advertisement
Don't know why everyone hating on this kid, there are plenty of games played in recruiting season.
This kid has been committed for the longest, is local and talented, bring him in.

Advertisement
He doesn't have many options, he thought either UF or LSU would be after him but neither one of those schools have a committable offer for him. He's sticking with Miami because he has nowhere else to go & we'll keep him if we can't replace him with a better prospect.

He's finding out the hard way that you can only play games & have leverage when you're a top tier recruit, he's got a lot of question marks about his potential upside on the college level & playing around too much could get him left in the wind.

Miami played this perfectly.
Is this kid a player? Is he worth the scholarship?

I'd keep Collins, he's a high 3 star prospect, and at one point he was a 4 start. Same happened to Jaquan Johnson, he was a mid 4 star then they dropped to a 3 star and look how that played out.

I'd keep Collins, he's a high 3 star prospect, and at one point he was a 4 start. Same happened to Jaquan Johnson, he was a mid 4 star then they dropped to a 3 star and look how that played out.
So you’re saying that due to a pattern in stars decreasing over the courses of recruitment that we should take this guy?

He’s not in the same zip code of certainty of predicted success as Jaquan who probably dropped because people saw he wasn’t getting taller rather than his borderline elite safety skills.

Advertisement
Jaquan Johnson wasn’t known to be lazy nor was he 40 pounds overweight. Quite the opposite actually.

So you’re saying that due to a pattern in stars decreasing over the courses of recruitment that we should take this guy?

He’s not in the same zip code of certainty of predicted success as Jaquan who probably dropped because people saw he wasn’t getting taller rather than his borderline elite safety skills.
I'm saying at one point the recruiting services thought highly of him, so there has to be potential there

Advertisement
Dude I was the first one on the taylor to Miami, I heard about it back in April... I’m telling you right now... There is 0% that Maason plays at Miami. He will either play at Bama, LSU, or Georgia. I cannot believe some of you guys who think we even have a remote chance here, I’ll save you guys some of the “pain” once Maason commits to the SEC. Maason to Miami isn’t happening. Get over that bull****
I cannot believe some of you Georgia fans who think you even have a remote chance at a national title, I’ll save you guys some of the “pain” once Alabama wins the SEC. Georgia to win it all isn’t happening. Get over that bull****.

FIFY

Advertisement
Back