Savion Collins Says he is 100% Solid with Miami

Advertisement
We are more than likely not getting Mason Reese BUT last year this time NOBODY (except TouchMoney 26) on this board thought we were James Williams and NOBODY sure as **** thought we were getting Leonard Taylor.....so I personally will never say never.

That said, Collins just looks impressive for his age physique wise. He wont be a plug and play and we dont need him to be. If he gets in shape..he could be a player down the road at DT.

Jesus some of you guys are delusional, Maason Smith is NOT coming here, never has been, and it’s never been close. He’s either going to UGA, Bama, or LSU. My
Thought like a lot of you that this kid was out the door. Great news. Keep 'em home! Flip those 2 teammates, and we set for the 2021 class.
If Marshall and his parents want to play for an Umpster who wanted to show he's an all in fanatic by suggesting packing the stadium only to find out he and half the team had the rona then forget them.

Advertisement
His offer is commitable. Now whether the Miami mails him a NLI 14 days before signing day is a different matter. Schools will have 25-28 commits yet not send them a NLI because the school has privately dropped them from the class or are waiting on another recruit to not sign the letter they sent them. Once a recruit has the NLI it's hard for a school not to accept (without a valid reason) if a recruit signs and faxes it back to the school. So at that point the school has to wait on the kid to notify them he is/isn't signing or the school can take a calculated risk by sending out a few more NLI's then they have room for.

In Collins case he is finally realizing that although committed he could be left without a Miami NLI if continues to talk crazy. Miami is taking him as a high potential developmental NT, not a can't miss south Florida special 5* diva.

Go Canes.
I seeeeee. Never thought of it to be that deep but definitely understandable.

Advertisement
Bet you said the same thing about Taylor before he committed lol
Dude I was the first one on the taylor to Miami, I heard about it back in April... I’m telling you right now... There is 0% that Maason plays at Miami. He will either play at Bama, LSU, or Georgia. I cannot believe some of you guys who think we even have a remote chance here, I’ll save you guys some of the “pain” once Maason commits to the SEC. Maason to Miami isn’t happening. Get over that bull****

Dude I was the first one on the taylor to Miami, I heard about it back in April... I’m telling you right now... There is 0% that Maason plays at Miami. He will either play at Bama, LSU, or Georgia. I cannot believe some of you guys who think we even have a remote chance here, I’ll save you guys some of the “pain” once Maason commits to the SEC. Maason to Miami isn’t happening. Get over that bull****
You weren't a member on this website in April.... Wrong burner account?

Advertisement
His offer is commitable. Now whether the Miami mails him a NLI 14 days before signing day is a different matter. Schools will have 25-28 commits yet not send them a NLI because the school has privately dropped them from the class or are waiting on another recruit to not sign the letter they sent them. Once a recruit has the NLI it's hard for a school not to accept (without a valid reason) if a recruit signs and faxes it back to the school. So at that point the school has to wait on the kid to notify them he is/isn't signing or the school can take a calculated risk by sending out a few more NLI's then they have room for.

In Collins case he is finally realizing that although committed he could be left without a Miami NLI if continues to talk crazy. Miami is taking him as a high potential developmental NT, not a can't miss south Florida special 5* diva.

Go Canes.
Jesus some of you guys are delusional, Maason Smith is NOT coming here, never has been, and it’s never been close. He’s either going to UGA, Bama, or LSU. My god
[/QUOTE
Until he commits somewhere we have chance! And u only have 53 posts so you acting like u in da loop like u cribby or liberty, or even one of the mods like rva! Isn't gonna end well f4 u on this board!!

can i get the lottery numbers f4 illinois! Since u spitting your truths like its facts!!

Advertisement
Well took the time to actually read it. Don't see anything where he talks about an official offer. The only thing that worries me is when ask is he 100% committed to us, his answer was "yeah, you can say that"..... Maaan it's either yes or no. That reeks of low confidence. I don't trust anything that this dude say.
He doesn't have many options, he thought either UF or LSU would be after him but neither one of those schools have a committable offer for him. He's sticking with Miami because he has nowhere else to go & we'll keep him if we can't replace him with a better prospect.

He's finding out the hard way that you can only play games & have leverage when you're a top tier recruit, he's got a lot of question marks about his potential upside on the college level & playing around too much could get him left in the wind.

Miami played this perfectly.

He doesn't have many options, he thought either UF or LSU would be after him but neither one of those schools have a committable offer for him. He's sticking with Miami because he has nowhere else to go & we'll keep him if we can't replace him with a better prospect.

He's finding out the hard way that you can only play games & have leverage when you're a top tier recruit, he's got a lot of question marks about his potential upside on the college level & playing around too much could get him left in the wind.

You're right. I used to wonder why we just wouldn't drop him but it makes sense to keep him as a "place holder" because he definitely thought that's what he was gonna do to us lol

Some people on this board said we shouldn’t recruit out of state players who come from small towns. Well Smith is from a very small town so he probably wouldn’t work here (sarcasm)!!!

Hundley still locked in with lsu ?

Advertisement
Back