Savion Collins huge

GOCANES05

Recruit
He’s 6’4” 290 with another year in high school 😳.
With him attending all offseason workouts and camps , he just may be come the highest rated 5 star commit DL we’ve seen in many years.

So proud of this kid he also has the Zion fight in him

GOCANES

Advertisement
I’m really excited about 2021 DL class keep thinking about these dudes.
My personal recruiting idea would be to keep these local studs together somehow like inviting each other to there family BBQ experience each other’s families friends and hang out together doing what each other enjoys.

This bonding will link each of them forever let alone when they put there hands in the dirt at THE U needing to hold 4th and short they’ll BE THERE .

KEEP THESE DUDES TOGETHER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m really excited about 2021 DL class keep thinking about these dudes.
My personal recruiting idea would be to keep these local studs together somehow like inviting each other to there family BBQ experience each other’s families friends and hang out together doing what each other enjoys.

This bonding will link each of them forever let alone when they put there hands in the dirt at THE U needing to hold 4th and short they’ll BE THERE .

KEEP THESE DUDES TOGETHER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

GOCANES

Bags > BBQ

I want them to recognize that they can be apart of a legendary front that can possibly get back to back rings then move on to NFL.

Just maybe these kids will see this , they will own Miami and who knows maybe the Dolphins might get smart and take them .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Just sucks to know these dudes will eventually be bought.....and I don’t blame them

Bags > BBQ
Bags > PB&J Sammichs
Bags > Benni Hanna
Bags > Used Washer & Dryer
Bags > Goin on Yacht rides
Bags > New Bibles & Ice Cream Truck at Practice..
Not much better than PB&J....have we given it a fair try?

I wish the feds would really intervene and crack down on bags....I had no idea of the extent of the compensation...houses, cars, cash, lifetime PB&J (not ordinary like Jif or Skippy but high class), etc

US Govt losing a lot of tax money.....

Arguably, US Govt has some interest perhaps under racketeering, the statutes for which can have very broad application. All the big schools get humongous federal grant money...so maybe there is some nexus
there...

If they can go after stupid actresses making believe their couch potato daughters are competition-level water polo players, then there's a way to go after bags.

Advertisement
Not much better than PB&J....have we given it a fair try?

I wish the feds would really intervene and crack down on bags....I had no idea of the extent of the compensation...houses, cars, cash, lifetime PB&J (not ordinary like Jif or Skippy but high class), etc

US Govt losing a lot of tax money.....

Arguably, US Govt has some interest perhaps under racketeering, the statutes for which can have very broad application. All the big schools get humongous federal grant money...so maybe there is some nexus
there...

If they can go after stupid actresses making believe their couch potato daughters are competition-level water polo players, then there's a way to go after bags.

Matador DARN TOOTEN , every Senator in every state is aware of all this bag activity and yes there part of it.

One day matador ONE DAY , colleges are loosing there credibility as we’ve seen lately.

What TV and you see all those trade schools thriving WHY people are tired of college BS courses when trade schools actually teach.

I’m rambling ****ed SORRY now.

Bottom line colleges are supposed to teach honesty integrity and responsibility and now a days free speech I’d GONE and being aware of BAGS and turning away from it then look young people in the eye knowing your actually a criminal at the podium teaching.

Matador our society is falling to third world image of Venezuela .

And actually our own government plots everyday against each other for BAG themselves.

Boy Matador you nailed it and hit my BUTTON.

Awesome post🙌

GOCANES

This is why CFB is pretty much no fun anymore. Kids get bought by the top 6 or 7 teams in the country. UF thought they had a 4 star DT coming to them today and Curby walked in and bought him straight out from under Mullet's nose. It's real hard to outbid UGA right now, Curby learned from the best.

Advertisement
I want them to recognize that they can be apart of a legendary front that can possibly get back to back rings then move on to NFL.

Just maybe these kids will see this , they will own Miami and who knows maybe the Dolphins might get smart and take them .

GOCANES
Brodie we may care about that but these kids don’t give a ****

Brodie we may care about that but these kids don’t give a ****

I’m trying to hold on to a time when dynasties were made not bought.
I know your right , at time when at the park you picked your team and played every day then challenged another group of guys from the next block then picked from that group and played another group.

In little in South Miami 145 pound Grey Ghost we played together from 95 pound 115 pound and never lost .

The county put an all start team together to play us FINAL 35-0 we never punted.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back