Savannah State

Advertisement
**** Georgia Southern rushed for like 600 yards!

I don't care who you are playing that's too much.
I expect Morris to pass for 100 yards. Duke gets a 200 yard game and then we put the backups in.

Such a god**** waste. Our backups get more experience in practice than the benefit from this game.

I see the benefit as having our young guys develop a habit of absolutely CRUSHING teams. Its a confidence builder. Let them experience the feeling of domination and they will want it more.
Maybe. As long as they don't get the idea that it will be like this ever again in their college careers.

This is a useless game, IMO. Savannah St is "off the charts" bad, even in the context of 1-FCS. That's the problem.

I guess im in the minority for this. This is a perfect game for someone like Coley to forget about the drops, find the endzone a few times, and build back up his confidence. Ditto for Gus Edwards who was robbed of a TD. Would like to see Sandland get his feet wet too.

Such a god**** waste. Our backups get more experience in practice than the benefit from this game.

I see the benefit as having our young guys develop a habit of absolutely CRUSHING teams. Its a confidence builder. Let them experience the feeling of domination and they will want it more.
Maybe. As long as they don't get the idea that it will be like this ever again in their college careers.

This is a useless game, IMO. Savannah St is "off the charts" bad, even in the context of 1-FCS. That's the problem.

I guess im in the minority for this. This is a perfect game for someone like Coley to forget about the drops, find the endzone a few times, and build back up his confidence. Ditto for Gus Edwards who was robbed of a TD. Would like to see Sandland get his feet wet too.

I don't mind playing a cupcake but we just played FAU, and we play in the ACC. I just don't see the point in playing a team that legitimately has no business on the same field as us.

FAU level is fine, but this is just stupid.

I don't mind playing a cupcake but we just played FAU, and we play in the ACC. I just don't see the point in playing a team that legitimately has no business on the same field as us.

pretty sure they were a last minute filler

Advertisement
I say we take the easy win, work on some things and either rebound or retool after the UF battle.

I'm done *****ing about it, I swear.

Just nervous man, terribly nervous. After seeing Duke get his bell rung and a terrible loss in Scott, I am in ***** mode right now.

Don't mind this game at all. We need one errrr season to work in the young'uns and get them 'live' experience so that they can settle in and contribute during games that matter.

I don't get why we are playing this game. We already had one cupcake in FAU. With how week the ACC is we shouldn't schedule two opponents of that caliber. This weakens our schedule a bit too much.

Advertisement

I'm done *****ing about it, I swear.

Just nervous man, terribly nervous. After seeing Duke get his bell rung and a terrible loss in Scott, I am in ***** mode right now.

Understandable. A game has to be played either way, but having a player get hurt in a cupcake matchup does seem worse for some reason.

I think guys like Grace will get a lot of burn in this game. Build up some confidence for next year.

Anyone that bets whatever line it is is truly not a follower of history. I would stay away from that line. Then again, I never bet the Canes outright (other then in a parlay) for fear of being disappointed by a win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Game never should have been scheduled. We picked the worst team in FCS, bar none. Why not give some cash to Bethune or FAMU? At least then I'd enjoy the band.

Advertisement
Back