Saturdays without Canes Football

njstateofmind

Positively Positive
What do you guys do when our beloved Canes aren’t playing?

For me, I will likely start my day around 10 AM.

After waking up I will immediately give thanks to Christ for allowing me to breathe air for another day. Then I will roll out of bed and head to the kitchen where I will make a cup of coffee. I enjoy blonde roast coffee with some Splenda and skim milk. I’ll let it cool before drinking as I don’t like it to be too hot. I could burn my tongue otherwise.

After enjoying my coffee I will take out a frying pan and start to melt some butter for my breakfast pancakes. I use a homemade recipe passed down several generations. I wish I could share it with you gentlemen but it’s top secret. Following my scrumptious meal I will remove my pajamas and take a hot shower. I’m very excited to try my new Old Spice Bearglove body wash.

After I have cleansed myself, I will get dressed and head to the couch. I like to catch up on any Days of Our Lives episodes I missed from the week. Around noon, my attention will turn to college football. I will peruse through several different games, enjoying all the hard hitting action!

After the first slate of games end, I will hop into my Toyota Prius and head over to the local spa to get my eyebrows threaded. It’s been three weeks since my last threading, so it’s badly needed. Then I will stop by my best friend Kenneth’s house. Kenneth is a strong man with soft hands. He will give me an hour long full body massage, which will be quite delightful.

Following the massage, it’s time to head home and prepare supper. I have a truly magnificent meal planned. Poached salmon with mustard sauce and a kale salad. After eating and cleaning the dishes with my Method Lavander dish soap, I will once again return to my couch to enjoy some more great action. The night slate of games looks very promising.

Around 11, I will turn off my TV and head to bed. I have to be up early for Church on Sunday and like to get a good nights sleep.

That’s going to be my Saturday.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** I don't know watch as many other games as I can while floating in the pool? Stupid question

Advertisement
Going with a couple of work buddies to the Arkansas vs. Texas A&M game. Afterwards, will be back in the house to see Miss State whoop that gator ***.

Advertisement
I might actually get schit done this weekend for a change LOL

Either that or I'll get me another tattoo

I’m a Scorpio.

What about you?
I don’t give personal info up on the interwebz, last time I told somebody my sign i woke up with a toilet paper roll and dental floss hanging out of my ***.

I didn’t even realize there was a gerbil in there for another six weeks.

ESPN Goaline is a good watch.
I will try this but if its anything like NFL Redzone it will end up ****ing me off....Redzone flip flops too much for and only highlights certain teams. It can be annoying at times but I will definitely give it a shot

Advertisement
I do nothing, but walk around the house watching the other games in my firefighter thong and my Hurricane helmet on.
Sipping on my Moscow mule... man, I really enjoy myself.

I don’t give personal info up on the interwebz, last time I told somebody my sign i woke up with a toilet paper roll and dental floss hanging out of my ***.

I didn’t even realize there was a gerbil in there for another six weeks.

This sounds very unfortunate.

How did they remove the gerbil?

Advertisement
I'm going to spend the day writing letters to the Ohio State Board of Regents and suggesting where they insert a gerbil

I will try this but if its anything like NFL Redzone it will end up ****ing me off....Redzone flip flops too much for and only highlights certain teams. It can be annoying at times but I will definitely give it a shot

RedZone is decent.

Hanson talks way too much for my liking, though.

Advertisement
Back