Saturday 2/10 4PM ESPN - NC(-4.5) @ MIA

**** these refs. Technical, no foul on Bacot, and now a violation? Let's just hand the win to UNC on a silver platter.
Are you just gonna ignore that the call was 100% correct on that replay? You have no idea what Omier said so calling the tech bull**** is a lie too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC playing for a 1 seed, assuming they would have protested the **** out of the game if that violation wasn’t called and Miami able to pull it out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you just gonna ignore that the call was 100% correct on that replay? You have no idea what Omier said so calling the tech bull**** is a lie too.
Relax...I posted before they discussed the reasoning behind the call on the broadcast. You have no idea what Omier said either so there is no lie here, just an opinion which I am rightfully entitled to. It's really not that serious.

The refs didn’t cost Miami this game. Y’all need to take off your orange and green shades. Miami shot more FT’s in the first half. UNC had 5 fouls in 6 minutes of the 2nd half and Miami didn’t get into the bonus until about 8 minutes later bc they settled for bad shots.

Blame everybody for going cold. Blame Wooga for killing all momentum and being awful. Blame Benz for being awful. Blame Omier for getting that dumb 3rd foul. Blame Pack and the coaching staff for that terrible shot down 3 at the end. Blame Cleveland for the violation. Every single one of those things had a bigger impact on the loss than the refs.

Advertisement
The refs didn’t cost Miami this game. Y’all need to take off your orange and green shades. Miami shot more FT’s in the first half. UNC had 5 fouls in 6 minutes of the 2nd half and Miami didn’t get into the bonus until about 8 minutes later bc they settled for bad shots.

Blame everybody for going cold. Blame Wooga for killing all momentum and being awful. Blame Benz for being awful. Blame Omier for getting that dumb 3rd foul. Blame Pack and the coaching staff for that terrible shot down 3 at the end. Blame Cleveland for the violation. Every single one of those things had a bigger impact on the loss than the refs.
I’m saying I believe bocat fouled omier on the inbound and should have gotten free throws. Miami played a terrible second half and still had a chance to win.

Advertisement
Back