Satterfield to…Cincinnati??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cincy is a better, more stable job if you want to parlay a job into something better. Louisville is a job where someone always has one foot out the door as soon as they get there...something must be in the water. Cincy, moving to the BigXII next year, too.

Cincy is a better, more stable job if you want to parlay a job into something better. Louisville is a job where someone always has one foot out the door as soon as they get there...something must be in the water. Cincy, moving to the BigXII next year, too.
Cincy has not kept a coach. The Big XII without OU and Texas is not the same conference. Cincy and UCF lol.

Louisville has enough problems with basketball right now. They are beyond awful.

Satterfield is doing them a huge favor.

Advertisement
Cincy has not kept a coach. The Big XII without OU and Texas is not the same conference. Cincy and UCF lol.

Louisville has enough problems with basketball right now. They are beyond awful.

Satterfield is doing them a huge favor.
Cincy isn't a job meant to keep a coach. Its a step-up job. And its been a good spot to parlay it into another.

Fickell to Wisconsin
Tuberville to Congress
Butch Jones to Tennessee
Brian Kelly to Notre Dame
Mark Dantonio to Michigan State

Louisville used to be in the same kind of realm as a step up job, but its been a mess. Satterfield been looking to bounce for a while, and was on the hot seat likely anyway. I don't see this as a bad move for Satterfield the way some of yall do.

Also, it does not matter that Texas and Oklahoma are gone. The BigXII will have a seat at the table for the foreseeable future for the playoffs.

Cincy isn't a job meant to keep a coach. Its a step-up job. And its been a good spot to parlay it into another.

Fickell to Wisconsin
Tuberville to Congress
Butch Jones to Tennessee
Brian Kelly to Notre Dame
Mark Dantonio to Michigan State

Louisville used to be in the same kind of realm as a step up job, but its been a mess. Satterfield been looking to bounce for a while, and was on the hot seat likely anyway. I don't see this as a bad move for Satterfield the way some of yall do.

Also, it does not matter that Texas and Oklahoma are gone. The BigXII will have a seat at the table for the foreseeable future for the playoffs.

How on earth is it a bad move for Satterfield to move from a job where he literally had one foot in the grave, was basically one season away from being fired, to a reprieve where he’s going to get at least two or three more seasons.

Any way you look at it, this is a great move for Satterfield.

He took his head out of the guillotine.

How on earth is it a bad move for Satterfield to move from a job where he literally had one foot in the grave, was basically one season away from being fired, to a reprieve where he’s going to get at least two or three more seasons.

Any way you look at it, this is a great move for Satterfield.

He took his head out of the guillotine.

I'm not sure, but folks in-here and online at-large have been saying so.

tbh, I don't even think this is a lateral move, it seems like an upgrade - for Satterfield - to me.

Louisville has wanted Jeff Brohm for a long while now. We'll see if they finally do it.

Advertisement
This is a Frank Haith to Missouri move on his agent's part.
and even to Tulsa (he was dealing with ANOTHER scandal at Mizzou as well losing in the 1st round as 2nd seed).

I was on the basketball team under both Haith and Coach L.... man Haith was one awful coach.

Do the cards have a good OC under Satterfield or is it all him?

not a lateral move at all Cincinnati is moving to Big 12 a football conference and leaving a poorly run basketball conference ACC.

I'm not sure, but folks in-here and online at-large have been saying so.

tbh, I don't even think this is a lateral move, it seems like an upgrade - for Satterfield - to me.

Louisville has wanted Jeff Brohm for a long while now. We'll see if they finally do it.
Yeah I guess I see the “lateral move” talk but I personally don’t agree

Cincy is an upgrade in my opinion

Advertisement
Back