Satterfield to…Cincinnati??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time to go shoppin
ebaaaf0a64c08bb84ec41c5db540ef0c.jpg

Out of all of your options you go with this???
Yeah… something must be rotten in Louisville. Most don’t make this move…. Well at least he won’t have to change the color of his wardrobe. Guessing he can save some money there. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

Advertisement
Satterfield has been trying to get out for years. He tried to get the South Carolina job when they hired Beamer.

It didn't sit well with some Louisville folks I heard lol.

Guys what am I missing here? Isn't the Cincinnati job the better job? Not only have they been the better program from Brian Kelly to present but they're about to move to the Big 12. Happy Krampusnacht to everybody

Advertisement
Guys what am I missing here? Isn't the Cincinnati job the better job? Not only have they been the better program from Brian Kelly to present but they're about to move to the Big 12. Happy Krampusnacht to everybody
You're missing that Satterfield has been mediocre AT BEST. To go from Fickell to Satterfield is an extreme let down.

Advertisement
Cincinatti could've done better imo. Satterfield hasnt really impressed me as a coach.

I think UL is better given that their NIL/booster money is better. That said, he was probably on the hot seat and was gonna get canned sooner rather than later. UL wins out - no buyout and they can go hire brohm

Advertisement
Back