Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

better at what exactly?.

No lie Innis can likely switch over to defense and lock those 2 up. He's that good.

They arent beter prospects at this point to him...or to any one who have seen them all live.

Im fine with any of those 3 being Canes though and the kid from Jacksonville
No disrespect to Inniss and I can't argue with anyone saying he's the best of the bunch

But that Hykeem Williams sophomore tape is just insane. Big kids aren't supposed to be that fast.

Advertisement
They asked Inniss to work out yesterday & he said he didn't bring cleats. They got him some cleats & he said he isn't working out. The staff, mainly Likens was visibly upset
Hey sweetheart, wanna come over?

‘Sorry, have a headache.’

Here’s some aspirin.

‘Yeah, well, still not coming over.’

It sounds like going 15-0 is the only way to get Innis
deal GIF

What a society we live in now where Juniors in high schools are such diva's they neglect to work out in front of what was on hand at Paradise camp.

Innis couldv'e worked out in front of Michael Irvin, one of the best WR's in history of the game and Hall of Famer, and you never know he may have given him a tip that could help his game even more. You have WR coach who just had 2 WR's drafted in the 1st round of the NFL also. Just leaves me shaking my head sometimes. Same can be said for a guy like Shemar Stewart. You have an ALL PRO NFL DL, and 2 1st round picks this year, and a great DL coach in Jess Simpson. You could learn something that could take your game to another level.
Stewart already worked out for Coach Simpson…

Advertisement
Feel like Innis will be the '23 version of Travis Hunter for us. Manny needs to go ahead and drop the bag after we when these 10+ games.

Sounds like commitment to Oklahoma coming for Innis on 22nd.

The Top247 and 247Sports Composite’s No. 1 receiver in the 2023 class in five-star Brandon Inniss has locked in his college commitment date for August 22. The blue-chipper tells 247Sports his finalists are Alabama, Florida, Miami, Ohio State and Oklahoma.

Inniss will announce his college plans that day on CBS Sports HQ. He is tabbed as the No. 9 prospect in the country regardless of position.
The Sooners are trending on the 247Sports Crystal Ball and Inniss visited Norman for the ChampU BBQ. His summer travels also took him through Miami, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Florida and Ohio State.

“I’m committing right now because the school I’m choosing, all of the coaches on the offensive side of the ball have showed a lot of love and it feels like the perfect fit for me and my family,” Innis said before giving a highlight regarding each finalists.

Alabama: “Just the receivers they produce to the NFL almost every year.”

Florida: “The atmosphere when I went to the games felt like no other.”

Miami: “The coaches they’re all involved and it’s the hometown team.”

Ohio State: “Their coaches are very involved in everything really.”

Oklahoma: “The atmosphere when I was there and also the receivers they produce to the NFL.”

Sounds like commitment to Oklahoma coming for Innis on 22nd.

The Top247 and 247Sports Composite’s No. 1 receiver in the 2023 class in five-star Brandon Inniss has locked in his college commitment date for August 22. The blue-chipper tells 247Sports his finalists are Alabama, Florida, Miami, Ohio State and Oklahoma.

Inniss will announce his college plans that day on CBS Sports HQ. He is tabbed as the No. 9 prospect in the country regardless of position.

The Sooners are trending on the 247Sports Crystal Ball and Inniss visited Norman for the ChampU BBQ. His summer travels also took him through Miami, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Florida and Ohio State.
Nothing at all to be surprised about. **** Riley himself pretty much told my dad about this one lol

Advertisement
Nothing at all to be surprised about. **** Riley himself pretty much told my dad about this one lol
I’m sure he was excited to lock down a superstar Heritage kid now when they generally have dragged things out over the years it seems like

Advertisement
****** but at least he's getting this out of the way and the staff can focus on other guys. Or continue to chip away and try to flip him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back