Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't doubt @SouthParkCane intel but a lot can change between now and December 2022 or whatever. I'd love to see the data on guys who commit 2+ years in advance signing with that same school vs the field. I bet it's the field more often than not.

Lol at worrying about a commitment for the 23’ class. Have you guys not been paying attention to our young commits the last 5 years?
I'd say the difference between Innis and say a Josh Jobe is that there are far less logical reasons to decommit from OU compared to Miami at the time. Malachi Nelson and Lincoln Riley ain't going nowhere (if this holds true). In fact he will talk to them more than ever now

This is a Sony Michel / Stacy Coley top level prospect that Miami never wants to lose or frankly even have a large deficit to make up. I've seen people mention Brown + Williams, but they do not seem to be the same type of surefire bet Innis is. The early commitment didn't matter for Cook/Jobe, it mattered for Sony/MajorNine/Jeudy/Ridley.

Newsworthy commitment to me

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't doubt @SouthParkCane intel but a lot can change between now and December 2022 or whatever. I'd love to see the data on guys who commit 2+ years in advance signing with that same school vs the field. I bet it's the field more often than not.
Especially OOS commits. Tougher to hold onto those for sure.

Advertisement
I told y’all we didn’t have a chance. Y’all keep falling for the “his family are canes fans” stuff. PS They’re not canes fans and even if he de commits he won’t be committing here.

I told y’all we didn’t have a chance. Y’all keep falling for the “his family are canes fans” stuff. PS They’re not canes fans and even if he de commits he won’t be committing here.
What do they have against Miami? They hunting for bags?

Advertisement
This ain't over this is too early for an elite kid. Basically this announcement is the announcement for the school he's eliminating. Kiss of death

I know for a fact they are Canes fans...

Advertisement
Back