Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean I get why you would like to play in Oklahoma system, but not nearly enough to leave South Florida for Norman.

Even if you don’t like Miami for whatever reason, much closer options with great offensive systems, etc..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like commitment to Oklahoma coming for Innis on 22nd.

The Top247 and 247Sports Composite’s No. 1 receiver in the 2023 class in five-star Brandon Inniss has locked in his college commitment date for August 22. The blue-chipper tells 247Sports his finalists are Alabama, Florida, Miami, Ohio State and Oklahoma.

Inniss will announce his college plans that day on CBS Sports HQ. He is tabbed as the No. 9 prospect in the country regardless of position.
The Sooners are trending on the 247Sports Crystal Ball and Inniss visited Norman for the ChampU BBQ. His summer travels also took him through Miami, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Florida and Ohio State.

“I’m committing right now because the school I’m choosing, all of the coaches on the offensive side of the ball have showed a lot of love and it feels like the perfect fit for me and my family,” Innis said before giving a highlight regarding each finalists.

Alabama: “Just the receivers they produce to the NFL almost every year.”

Florida: “The atmosphere when I went to the games felt like no other.”

Miami: “The coaches they’re all involved and it’s the hometown team.”

Ohio State: “Their coaches are very involved in everything really.”

Oklahoma: “The atmosphere when I was there and also the receivers they produce to the NFL.”
Probably will choose Oklahoma, but nothing about what you posted there says committing to Oklahoma.

Based on his "I'm committing right now because...all of the coaches on the offensive side of the ball have showed me lots of love..." It would be between Miami and OSU, who he states the coaches are all very involved.

But I don't think any of those quotes means anything.

Advertisement
Probably will choose Oklahoma, but nothing about what you posted there says committing to Oklahoma.

Based on his "I'm committing right now because...all of the coaches on the offensive side of the ball have showed me lots of love..." It would be between Miami and OSU, who he states the coaches are all very involved.

But I don't think any of those quotes means anything.
The quotes rarely mean anything

Advertisement
Back