Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

They can be Cane fans, and many knowledgeable posters have posted so but that doesn’t mean much at the end of the day. They can be fans and still think another school is the best option. I cant fault any talented WR for going to OU right now with what they are doing offensively honestly. We will still get ours, just control what we can and make Brown an extreme priority.

Advertisement
Define your definition of a fan. They’re not like us when they’re season tickets holders etc etc at least to my understanding.

I know they're Hurricanes fans.....they go to games.

At the end of the day they have to step back and look at everything in totality. Im not surprised if he picks Oklahoma right now based on multiple factors but that could all change.

Advertisement
Is there really an argument about if his family are Cane fans? Seriously bruh he's not even officially a Junior yet this " commitment" means very little. OU us going to have to fight off every school in the country for at least the next 15 months including us

It helps that these 2 arent true AH kids.

Fleming is an inner city Miami kid....and Inniss would still be at U School if not for their program imploding.
On a separate note....just out of curiosity - when did the University School start to field a football team?

Not a surprise but just funny we've been on this kid since like 9th grade. OU is pretty much our next step imo. They win 10+ games every year but not quite on the level of Bama, Clemson, OSU.

Advertisement
Thank god I block out recruiting until July /Aug. Its way too early to worry about ’23 kids. They could commit and decommit a couple times before nwxt year lol.
Thats why im not even concernced even if the kid commits to OU.

OU will stress themselves out thinking this kid is locked in with them...this isnt a tx or an oklahoma area kid giving an early commitment...this isnt kid from central florida barren county committing....this is a s.fla elite...that knows he is....sh*t him committing to OU is basically saying they lead and putting the target on them lol

Advertisement
Thats why im not even concernced even if the kid commits to OU.

OU will stress themselves out thinking this kid is locked in with them...this isnt a tx or an oklahoma area kid giving an early commitment...this isnt kid from central florida barren county committing....this is a s.fla elite...that knows he is....sh*t him committing to OU is basically saying they lead and putting the target on them lol
10 win season and a top 10-15 offense ( doable) things can change fast.

Advertisement
I know they're Hurricanes fans.....they go to games.

At the end of the day they have to step back and look at everything in totality. Im not surprised if he picks Oklahoma right now based on multiple factors but that could all change.
People acting like if they were in the same position that they wouldn't objectively look at their choices and choose the coaches/situations that put them in the best position to end up rich come draft time.

You can be a fan (and be disappointed the school you are a fan of won't put you in a good enough situation) and still decide to go elsewhere that is better for your success. Plenty of fans on this site did that when they chose a to attend a more affordable state school (or no college altogether) instead of attending Miami.

So you're tellin me that if Rambo, who fizzled in Oklahoma, comes to the U and plays himself into the first round that won't make them stop and think about the decision?
I mean sure it could but if he were to talk to rambo himself Ram would big up OU. He loves Miami thus far though

People acting like if they were in the same position that they wouldn't objectively look at their choices and choose the coaches/situations that put them in the best position to end up rich come draft time.

You can be a fan (and be disappointed the school you are a fan of won't put you in a good enough situation) and still decide to go elsewhere that is better for your success. Plenty of fans on this site did that when they chose a to attend a more affordable state school (or no college altogether) instead of attending Miami.

Like Marvin Jones Jr... im sure he grew up loving the Noles because of his dad but why go play there when you have your choice of schools who are producing nfl players right now

Advertisement
Back