Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

Advertisement
OU gets 5 star WRs like nothing. Regardless of where there from. They sign at least 2 5 star receivers per class. Just passing along some info from OU guys.

never got a 5 star out of South Florida. If they don’t stay instate it’s always Bama

While they've never gotten a 5 star out of sofla, they did get a 5 star WR out of GA. Let's be honest, there's a lot for OU to offer - heisman QB churn, pass happy offense, etc. There's a reason why they signed 3 5 star WRs a few years ago.

Silver lining is that sofla 23 WRs are stacked. TBH, if we lose on Innis and instead, get 2-3 of the following: Hykeem, Joseph, Miller - we're straight.

TIFWIW, but someone who is close to a current OU player told me that this current OU player believes Innis to OU is a very real thing.

While they've never gotten a 5 star out of sofla, they did get a 5 star WR out of GA. Let's be honest, there's a lot for OU to offer - heisman QB churn, pass happy offense, etc. There's a reason why they signed 3 5 star WRs a few years ago.

Silver lining is that sofla 23 WRs are stacked. TBH, if we lose on Innis and instead, get 2-3 of the following: Hykeem, Joseph, Miller - we're straight.
Jalen Brown ?

Advertisement
Been saying focus on Jalen Brown, Hykeem Williams, Andy Jean & Nathaniel Joseph(who for some reason we have been kind of slow playing) but Clemson just offered and they love him. Grab atleast 2 of them and keep chipping away at Innis

I would really like to be wrong though seriously lol I love this kid. So if I’m ill informed and I hope I am I just wanna be in the loop too
Don’t think you are ill informed, and not saying he won’t commit to Oklahoma but if any of the big boys want him for example Bama, Clemson etc he’s not signing with Oklahoma. Oklahoma rarely mans S Fla kids and if they do it’s because we are idiots and don’t offer. As far as I’m aware he has zero connections to Oklahoma and never visited so I’d bet the house in 2 years he won’t be in Norman

Advertisement

That 5 star from Georgia’s dad went to Oklahoma and was pushing HUGe to get him there

They typically sign 5 star or high 4 star WR out of Texas and once and a while Cali. Unless it’s North Florida they don’t nab anyone south of palm beach unless out of juco (Hollywood)

Not really south Florida but they landed Mario Williams from Plant City and that kid can BALL. Would love to have had him

Advertisement
Y’all really forgot how much Hazelnuts cost?
They bringing out all the oil and gas money out for Innis.

Don’t think you are ill informed, and not saying he won’t commit to Oklahoma but if any of the big boys want him for example Bama, Clemson etc he’s not signing with Oklahoma. Oklahoma rarely mans S Fla kids and if they do it’s because we are idiots and don’t offer. As far as I’m aware he has zero connections to Oklahoma and never visited so I’d bet the house in 2 years he won’t be in Norman
I get you. Well I’ll say that OU is pushing all of their chips forward this season. They’re going for it all with rattler and they think he’s made a jump. Maybe seeing that will help them with innis. I’m hoping the canes pull this one out though

If Torrance Marshall had any kind off grades he does not end up there

Advertisement
I get you. Well I’ll say that OU is pushing all of their chips forward this season. They’re going for it all with rattler and they think he’s made a jump. Maybe seeing that will help them with innis. I’m hoping the canes pull this one out though
I have a buddy who helps Lincoln recruit in Central Florida a bit so I think he’s a great coach and guy. And I know Spencer is mister everything but ma he looked real bad at times. Super talented but not Kyler Murray or Hurts or Baker, he makes to many mistakes that the others didn’t.

Sorry I typed it poorly. I’m saying I have to be convinced he’s going anywhere other than Oklahoma at this point. My apologies
OU is about to get a big time ‘23 QB commit in the next few weeks as well. I’m sure that won’t hurt them.

Advertisement
Back