Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

Advertisement
I dont think people quite understand what a monumental task it will be to land Innis.
But to be honest as much as the Manny haters want to voice their opinion, we’ve landed players from south Florida that over the past 10 years would have been impossible.
Covid or not, to say that Miami has landed the number one rated defensive tackle, safety (2 years in a row), and the 3 best running backs in the tri-county was a monumental task in itself and all those players together was likely a harder task than landing just one player.
The past 15 years have been so full of disappointment on the trail that I still find it hard to believe we can be in play for certain dudes while simultaneously glancing over the guys we already have on the roster.
We (myself included) keep saying in this realm of negativity “no shot” “sec bound” “frontrunner” “won’t even pick up a call from us” whenever we offer an elite prospect but those dudes are actually on our team right now.

I dont think people quite understand what a monumental task it will be to land Innis.
But to be honest as much as the Manny haters want to voice their opinion, we’ve landed players from south Florida that over the past 10 years would have been impossible.
Covid or not, to say that Miami has landed the number one rated defensive tackle, safety (2 years in a row), and the 3 best running backs in the tri-county was a monumental task in itself and all those players together was likely a harder task than landing just one player.
The past 15 years have been so full of disappointment on the trail that I still find it hard to believe we can be in play for certain dudes while simultaneously glancing over the guys we already have on the roster.
We (myself included) keep saying in this realm of negativity “no shot” “sec bound” “frontrunner” “won’t even pick up a call from us” whenever we offer an elite prospect but those dudes are actually on our team right now.
Did all of that ^ with one HORRIBLE season and one pretty good season. Imagine if we put out a good and stable product this year....

He sees the qb room..if this offense puts up points and we win games it’s still not 100% we can keep all or major talent home but we need to give guys like this a GOOD REASON to stay home...we want natty talent we gotta fight to get em..welcome to the big leagues. Big boy battles

Advertisement
I for the first time in years feel more comfortable that we will have more top SOFL recruits sign, provided we play like a team capable of beating teams in the top 10. Trust me baga out to prove a point to SOFL top talent and intend on beating the colon out of us. It's just that important to their future in SOFL and Florida in general.

What's behind the AH dislike for The U? After we did get Jim Williams, but he too wasn't what I would call true AH.
Just one man’s opinion, but...

combine someone who grew up in SEC Country, make him HC at a powerhouse where kids can be introduced to the front running ideology, and also make him a former NFL player who thinks because of this he knows what’s best for every player, and it’s basically the perfect storm.

How has it taken this long to ask the question? Where do we stand with the kid?

Last I heard before he transferred to AH was his recruitment was just picking up. If he stayed at USchool I may have gotten more info drom my buddy since my kid goes there as well

Advertisement
We need show these young guys we can produce and develop talent at the WR position. I can't believe our current best NFL WR is, takes gulp, Berrios? Or KJ Osborn? That's horrible and needs to change. Starts with Rambo! Get Rambo to produce and get drafted then develop the young pups.

Advertisement
Yea she's a cool lady.
My wife is friends with Inniss

What's behind the AH dislike for The U? After we did get Jim Williams, but he too wasn't what I would call true AH.
Not real dislike. But it's basically a front running school. Most of their kids are transfer players.
Their staff are loaded down with former nfl players..who aren't local south florida guys. Surtain, oronde gadsen, etc..even the smfla staff members have no connections to um.

Add into it tge rich kid classmates who predominantly go to those big flagship type state schools ...you get what you have.

When you have a front rubbing culture fron high school those type kids are going to lean to get online to the teams that are winning.

These 2 kids may be different though as brandon could have went anywhere for high school and was at u school.

Advertisement
Likens has produced some quality nfl talent, need to see what he can do with round guys and hopefully that will help turn things in our favor.

Advertisement
Back