Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

I for the first time in years feel more comfortable that we will have more top SOFL recruits sign, provided we play like a team capable of beating teams in the top 10. Trust me baga out to prove a point to SOFL top talent and intend on beating the colon out of us. It's just that important to their future in SOFL and Florida in general.
Dabo does the same thing. Even when Miami sucks, they play hard as ****.....this is exactly why.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Innis wil be taking multiple trips to each of the frontrunners. This will be a huge take.

Likens has produced some quality nfl talent, need to see what he can do with round guys and hopefully that will help turn things in our favor.
This. He gets Rambo or Harley drafted by DAY 2 of 2022 draft I think more kids will listen. His resume is great already.

Anna, clemson 247 writer had a brief recap of their afternoon camp. Innis had told them he wasn't going to compete but he did do some individual drills. Apparently Fleming has a fractured finger (or maybe fractured it there, it's unclear).

Here's what she wrote about his recruitment:

Has only visited Miami, FSU, and Florida to date. Says he grew up rooting for Miami, FSU, and Georgia. Has taken to Oklahoma/Lincoln Riley since he's begun being recruited and he will see Norman for the first time later this month. Seems to be pretty open overall, though. Miami might be a legit contender. No decision anytime soon.

Anna, clemson 247 writer had a brief recap of their afternoon camp. Innis had told them he wasn't going to compete but he did do some individual drills. Apparently Fleming has a fractured finger (or maybe fractured it there, it's unclear).

Here's what she wrote about his recruitment:

Has only visited Miami, FSU, and Florida to date. Says he grew up rooting for Miami, FSU, and Georgia. Has taken to Oklahoma/Lincoln Riley since he's begun being recruited and he will see Norman for the first time later this month. Seems to be pretty open overall, though. Miami might be a legit contender. No decision anytime soon.
This Anna character is insufferable. Can’t wait until Dabo goes to Bama.

Advertisement
She is rather smug. And always seems to think she is right...
Easiest job on 247 IMO. Bama gets who they want for the most part, but Clemson doesn't lose kids they zero in on usually. All she has to do is watch who the staff wants the most and say they're coming. More often than not she'll be right. She did a podcast with David Lake & Ivins last season before we played them. She's definitely not some knowledgeable insider.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was actually told a couple months ago that Innis likes FSU. The person that told us in a position where he would know and had no mention of OSU or OU. OSU I would believe is a threat though but if people are acting as if he’ll be like Shemar or JW then y’all got another thing coming.

Lot of smoke meaning a couple Crystal Balls a month or two ago? Kids not signing with Oklahoma, they don’t nap S Fla stud WR that are highly ranked.
OU gets 5 star WRs like nothing. Regardless of where there from. They sign at least 2 5 star receivers per class. Just passing along some info from OU guys.

Advertisement
Back