Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was actually told a couple months ago that Innis likes FSU. The person that told us in a position where he would know and had no mention of OSU or OU. OSU I would believe is a threat though but if people are acting as if he’ll be like Shemar or JW then y’all got another thing coming.
OU gets 5 star WRs like nothing. Regardless of where there from. They sign at least 2 5 star receivers per class. Just passing along some info from OU guys.

never got a 5 star out of South Florida. If they don’t stay instate it’s always Bama

Advertisement
I mean I’m not a Florida guy. So please if y’all know something inform me.. but I am connected to Oklahoma & yeah… I have to be proven wrong he’s not going there based upon everything I know and the resources they’re putting into recruiting him

I mean I’m not a Florida guy. So please if y’all know something inform me.. but I am connected to Oklahoma & yeah… I have to be proven wrong he’s not going there based upon everything I know and the resources they’re putting into recruiting him
Welp lol

Advertisement

bama?

When have they got 1 from s. Fla...they would have to drop big bags just to be in the game and even we will be dropping bags for innis.
Mario Williams..I wouldn’t consider his area south Florida but still was a top kid..then Hollywood but ofc he was a Juco kid..I think OU brand with WR carries weight wherever. And deep pockets won’t be a issue if they want a kid..just gotta break some off with the uncle, Barber and lil league coach lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back