2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
It’s a problem at that age. It’s not a UGA only problem.
When u have a bunch of players from the same team doing it, u dont think they have an issue?

Maybe i should research other teams to see what they have going on but i would be alarmed

Btw i think AJC has it out for them. They do write some very critical and biased articles against them but this article contains facts i cant ignore

Last edited:
Why are they trying so hard to paint these guys as an out of control program?
Ima put on my tinfoil hat and say Saban somehow got this ball rolling. Upset Kirby has been disrupting the balance of power in both recruiting and wins on the field. All it takes is one big article about an "out of control program" then the program is under a microscope for every little speeding ticket.

Kind of like the summer Jaws came out and legit every shark attack around the world was being reported. There was no spike in attacks, it was the same it had always been, but because sharks were "the thing" at the time, media starts feeding us with a firehose. Same thing here, UGA is being painted as a program off the rails and they are sweeping stuff under the rug for wins. But I agree, a kid going 88 in a 55 on some backwoods georgia road at 10:30 in the morning is not exactly insane to me.

Advertisement
**** it negative recruit them to moms like they do to us.
Start with the easiest one first:

"Hope you don't have any aspirations of ever seeing your baby with diploma, mama. Stetson Bennett was in Athens for 12 years and ain't even graduate."

Then move to this:

Then move to all the stuff Sabag is giving to the newspapers and his media contacts.

It won't necessarily do anything now but this stuff will catch up with Curby a little the moment they stop maintaining their current level of success- especially if it's fueled by Baga/Sabag.

Bruh that bag must be insane. But most talented kids ignore out of control locker rooms. They believe in themselves and their talent so I doubt they give a f. But I'm with you anything u can use you use it.
**** right you do brother. If I was Mario I'd have all the police reports printed up & hand them to the family on the way out. This is a cut throat game. They still tell moms Coral Gables is the hood 😂

Btw do yall remember when they media used to do this to us. Even USC. If you live near or in a big City, u have man from them other schools working in media, UF and FSU man dem down here. AJC probably have alot of nerds from GT writing all kinda bad opinion pieces. The herald did it to us, Orlando Sentinel. All them man. While Saban has his nice little cult in line, so does Dabo.

Once you're up they start targeting u.

Advertisement
I fear UGA is a rogue program that is completely out of control and must be punished quickly and severely. The NCAA must send a message and immediately start taking a commit for each one of the traffic tickets they get and giving them to us. Starting with their highest ranked commits and working their way down. This will put a stop to their anarchy.

I'm not saying it's on the same level but Kirby is starting to feel a bit like Urban at UF. Urban won 2 titles in 6 seasons at UF then rumors, allegations, etc. started spewing out. Kirby is at 2 titles through 7 seasons and feels like more and more negative buzz off the field is happening compared to other programs. Georgia will give him the ultimate leash though so it would have to get really really bad.

Advertisement
Why are they trying so hard to paint these guys as an out of control program?

Because they (media) spent years building them up now it’s time to tear them down.

After awhile if they (UGA/Kirby) survive this then the stories will become that of facing down adversity, picking themselves off the mat etc etc.

If it comes crumbling down then the stories will be about how UGA/Kirby sold their souls for glory and the devastation they left in there wake.

Its a well used playbook.

I'm not saying it's on the same level but Kirby is starting to feel a bit like Urban at UF. Urban won 2 titles in 6 seasons at UF then rumors, allegations, etc. started spewing out. Kirby is at 2 titles through 7 seasons and feels like more and more negative buzz off the field is happening compared to other programs. Georgia will give him the ultimate leash though so it would have to get really really bad.
Alot of coaches especially ones been in for a while hate NIL because it changes the dynamics they are used to. I wonder if that coupled with all this doesnt prompt all of a sudden you start hearing his name with NFL jobs. Some man know when to get out. It doesnt get better than back to back am afraid and if the QB doesn't jell immediately, does he have the stomach to build it again? People will point to their recruiting but that never falls off when you are winning, atleast not the rankings. Its the character that does. Front runners who been worshipped their whole life Willie Williams or some of the man in Orgeron last year starting infesting the locker room. Talented but bad for culture. Could be anything from criminal behaviour at UF to just plain lazy.

Advertisement
I saw a counter article in support of Kirby last week -I forget which publication it was in at this point. But it was a rebuttal with "facts" on the last installment of the AJC expose. No detail of the whole sordid sexual assault incident was spared. It almost seemed like they went overboard in an effort to show how lacking in facts the AJC writer was.

I saw a counter article in support of Kirby last week -I forget which publication it was in at this point. But it was a rebuttal with "facts" on the last installment of the AJC expose. No detail of the whole sordid sexual assault incident was spared. It almost seemed like they went overboard in an effort to show how lacking in facts the AJC writer was.
Atlanta and Athens are less than 2 hours apart and very different cultures. I’m not surprised that the AJC doesn't care for the UGA football program, and I’d be surprised if anyone in Athens. or outside of Atlanta cares.

Advertisement
Back