2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
we like M'Pemba over Nyckoles Harbor?
1657074088002.png

Advertisement
I’d be thrilled with either one, honestly. I think M’Pemba might be more ready to play sooner but obviously the ceiling w/ Harbor if he commits to playing edge is one of the highest we have ever seen. Not to mention the optics for landing a kid of that caliber.
**** yeah

And last year you may as well write them in to Bama/UGA/OSU with sharpie

I would be curious to see who’s leading the charge with them. Steele is widely regarded as a great recruiter

I’d be thrilled with either one, honestly. I think M’Pemba might be more ready to play sooner but obviously the ceiling w/ Harbor if he commits to playing edge is one of the highest we have ever seen. Not to mention the optics for landing a kid of that caliber.
Harbor might be a generational athlete but in his junior tape, most of DE tape has him running in a straight line untouched to the QB. You can’t teach those tools and he is fast af but that’s not gonna work in P5 ball. His pursuit is impressive but everytime he is in the backfield untouched. Of course that is not me saying anything about him as a prospect just that he will need work.

Advertisement
Harbor might be a generational athlete but in his junior tape, most of DE tape has him running in a straight line untouched to the QB. You can’t teach those tools and he is fast af but that’s not gonna work in P5 ball. His pursuit is impressive but everytime he is in the backfield untouched. Of course that is not me saying anything about him as a prospect just that he will need work.

Great point. He's going to have to commit to one sport after HS. Great EDGEs don't usually have to keep their weight down for track season. He's going to have to put on some size and strength, to play the run, and that doesn't mesh at all with what he'll need to do to remain a track athlete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back