Samuel Jr over Ivey

Advertisement
If we can take both then great... If not give me jr any day of the week

If all want in

Y'all got to stop thinking like this. Ivey has a bunch of upside and he's CLOSE with jobe and frierson....

Same with Wiggins he's CLOSE with pope, if you don't think dropping either of them won't affect the other kids decision outside of frierson then you out your **** mind

Advertisement
Ivey is 6'2 and Samuel is 5'8.

Ivey has more upside while Samuel may be a better pure cover corner right now.

We just lost a db in Ced Wright maybe we can take 5 corners and 3 safeties in this class. If I'm loading up on a db class it would be this one

Cb
Blades
Jobe
campbell
Ivey
Samuel

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Russell

This is what we should recruit towards in this class

Advertisement

We just lost a db in Ced Wright maybe we can take 5 corners and 3 safeties in this class. If I'm loading up on a db class it would be this one

Cb
Blades
Jobe
campbell
Ivey
Samuel

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Russell

5 cb's is way to many

Add in 5* 2019 CB Dent

Cb
Blades
Jobe
campbell
Ivey
Samuel

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Russell

5 cb's is way to many

Add in 5* 2019 CB Dent

Not it's not if Mayes, Henley will probably never play that much here and may be encouraged to leave. Dean is gone after next year leaving us with only a sophomore in bandy and a junior in young after 2018, sr redwine(who may move to safety). We only took 3 cbs in 2016 and 2017 which is relatively low

Advertisement

Cb
Blades
Jobe
campbell
Ivey
Samuel

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Russell

You think we have legit shot to land all of those elite CBs?

Cb
Blades
Jobe
campbell
Ivey
Samuel

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Russell

Miami either leads or already has commitments from everyone on this list other than Samuel and Campbell(who really knows but Miami is in a really good position) as far as we know

Last edited:

Cb
Blades
Jobe
campbell
Ivey
Samuel

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Russell

Cb
Blades
Jobe
campbell
Ivey
Samuel

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Russell

Miami either leads or already has commitments from everyone on this list other than Samuel and Campbell(who knows but Miami is in a good postion) as far as we know

I'd hate to see Clemson get Campbell.

Advertisement
Over Diaz's dead body. Whatever they finally become as cover corners, we must consider fit. And, Diaz needs at least one corner with length, size and the likelihood of getting off those WR screen blocks. Otherwise, he has to stretch out his inside defenders more than necessary.

I'm a big supporter of cover corners, but I'll concede what Diaz believes is a premium for early down success.

Cb
Blades
Jobe
campbell
Ivey
Samuel

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Russell

5 cb's is way to many

Add in 5* 2019 CB Dent

Jobe isn't a corner. Pete has said a few times that while he is great at corner he is going to be a star FS. You just can't pass that up. 4&4 is fine by me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back