Samuel choosing between FSU and Miami on Thursday

Advertisement
Florida State unfortunately. We just didn't prioritize him early enough since we're looking great with so many other guys.

In any other cycle it would be a significant loss. The kid can play, unfortunately this is a cycle where there's so many elite targets and as other posters mentioned - we didn't prioritize him.

Advertisement
I don't like this because it makes us out to be the losers against Florida state when we all know he isnt coming here. Samuel just came off of a visit to FSU, he knows where he is going today. It would be great if we could get Campbell to commit to us that same day or sooner.

Advertisement
I don't like this because it makes us out to be the losers against Florida state when we all know he isnt coming here. Samuel just came off of a visit to FSU, he knows where he is going today. It would be great if we could get Campbell to commit to us that same day or sooner.

Give me Campbell and Blades ....hold onto Jobe....put in a good fight for Surtain and call it a day

That's the point though. Smells like Jumbo to me. The U has a ton of momentum? Why not have my next commit say he committed to us over them? It's that Nole ****ery

That's the point though. Smells like Jumbo to me. The U has a ton of momentum? Why not have my next commit say he committed to us over them? It's that Nole ****ery

Bingo, let's see if Richt has something up his sleeve.

Have any of our commits this year done one of the look at me build up tweets "picking between x or z on x day.."? Don't think so...

He'll be a semenhole

Advertisement

Exactly this.

Very possible Cuckbo put him up to it. Make us look like a loser.

No one at all thinks he's coming to Miami. It's laughable, really.

Advertisement
Have any of our commits this year done one of the look at me build up tweets "picking between x or z on x day.."? Don't think so...

He'll be a semenhole
Lingard did the day of...

He did a "committing on x day to either..."?

No he did not! Don't try the ambassador like that!
I'm saying he made an announcement like something saying 4-5 pm that day. It ain't that serious

Advertisement
Back