Samson Okunlola commits to Miami

View as article
FkHylPTUYAAdekE

Advertisement
Booming, the card market ain’t like it was when I was a kid I’ll tell you that. Cards back then were nearly worthless, now it’s nothing for a card to be 20k for an unproven rookie. Last November flew out to Minn to sell an Anthony Edwards rookie card for 60k.

I've got binders of cards from the mid-80's thru the late 90's. Jordans, rookies, football, baseball, etc. If you're looking for something in particular, hit me.

I've got binders of cards from the mid-80's thru the late 90's. Jordans, rookies, football, baseball, etc. If you're looking for something in particular, hit me.
I’ll tell you like I tell 100% of people who walk through the door and say the same thing, unless you have very specific cards from that era. Your collection is probably worthless. They call it the junk wax era for a reason.

Advertisement
I’ll tell you like I tell 100% of people who walk through the door and say the same thing, unless you have very specific cards from that era. Your collection is probably worthless. They call it the junk wax era for a reason.

Yep, handpicked from back in the day...

No they won’t. Not being negative but I own a hobby sports card shop, I can tell you 1000% they will not be worth more than his NFL stuff not by a mile.

In your experience, why is that? Scarcity of a card used to play a huge factor back in the day, mid 80's to early 90's.

Advertisement
In your experience, why is that? Scarcity of a card used to play a huge factor back in the day, mid 80's to early 90's.
Because you have way better cards nowadays being made, plus numbered cards where it would be like 1/10 and you know if you pulled one there’s only 9 others out there in the world. Plus license license license, if it’s not a license product it’s not selling for much of ****. Also, when it comes to football QB’s are king, WR’s are a very very distant second, and everyone else is bullshyt. Go look up Ray Lewis best rookie card ever see how much it sells for, now go look up a Mac Jones and those ******* go for paper. A 12 year old pulled a 1/1 Mac Jones sold it for 100k same day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because you have way better cards nowadays being made, plus numbered cards where it would be like 1/10 and you know if you pulled one there’s only 9 others out there in the world. Plus license license license, if it’s not a license product it’s not selling for much of ****. Also, when it comes to football QB’s are king, WR’s are a very very distant second, and everyone else is bullshyt. Go look up Ray Lewis best rookie card ever see how much it sells for, now go look up a Mac Jones and those ******* go for paper. A 12 year old pulled a 1/1 Mac Jones sold it for 100k same day.

I see what you're saying. I was just strictly talking about a card of his, not comparing to other positions, etc. Appreciate the reply.

Someone please, tell me what the starting 5 OL looks like next year for Van Dyke, Citizen, and Chaney. Lol. Because right now I have too many pieces...

RT - Francis Mauigoa (6'5 330) --- Matthem McCoy (6'6 310)
RG - Zion Nelson (6'5 320) --- Anez Cooper (6'6 340)
C - Javion Cohen (6'5 315) --- Jakai Clark (6'3 310)
LG - Jalen Rivers (6'5 325) --- Jonathan Denis (6'3 320)
LT - Samson Okunola (6'5 315) --- Chris Washington (6'7 300)

I don't know how the line up will go, but ****, we sure do look good on paper as unit right now
Starting freshmen will be a problem. Not good.

Advertisement
Back