Samson Okunlola commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Kinsler makes pancake look small.

163A0ED3-0979-4853-8280-221BC0DF5721.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was right ….it’s not about wins. I told these bums for years it ain’t about winning. If it was fsu would have the best class. Wasn’t mad about Rashada either never was excited bout him. I told y’all Mario will get too 3 classes and we will win no matter what we run. Just like UGa. It may take four to five years to build this machine…but I’ll take top ten finishes yearly rather then suffer trash classes. And the kids that are transferring I told most people here they were scrubs
Brinson I was right about Thad I said was slow, and I don’t want Fletcher so I hope Mario acts like he wants him and let’s him go to Uf.

Teams did that to us for years giving us scraps but acted like they recruited them hard. Then the fans thought we were getting some phenom and they were destined for jagism.
Good to see you back in here. Hope all is well.

Was messing around w/ my Quest 2 so I wouldn't be eye ******* my phone until the announcement

LETS FVCKIN GO!!!!!

Advertisement
The 08' class was good, problem was that we didn't stack more good classes on top of that class, and those kids walked into a ****ty culture. And top heavy is a helluva lot better than what Richt & Diaz we're hittin' on.
It had 33 kids as I recall. It was quantity. A bunch never showed up on campus day one and half were gone within 2 years or so.

Advertisement
Someone please, tell me what the starting 5 OL looks like next year for Van Dyke, Citizen, and Chaney. Lol. Because right now I have too many pieces...

RT - Francis Mauigoa (6'5 330) --- Matthem McCoy (6'6 310)
RG - Zion Nelson (6'5 320) --- Anez Cooper (6'6 340)
C - Javion Cohen (6'5 315) --- Jakai Clark (6'3 310)
LG - Jalen Rivers (6'5 325) --- Jonathan Denis (6'3 320)
LT - Samson Okunola (6'5 315) --- Chris Washington (6'7 300)

I don't know how the line up will go, but ****, we sure do look good on paper as unit right now
I hope Anez is ready to go to start and play full time

Advertisement
Back