Samson Okunlola commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is @Dwinstitles? Haven’t seen him here for a minute. Dude deserves to celebrate after all of the suffering.
I was right ….it’s not about wins. I told these bums for years it ain’t about winning. If it was fsu would have the best class. Wasn’t mad about Rashada either never was excited bout him. I told y’all Mario will get too 3 classes and we will win no matter what we run. Just like UGa. It may take four to five years to build this machine…but I’ll take top ten finishes yearly rather then suffer trash classes. And the kids that are transferring I told most people here they were scrubs
Brinson I was right about Thad I said was slow, and I don’t want Fletcher so I hope Mario acts like he wants him and let’s him go to Uf.

Teams did that to us for years giving us scraps but acted like they recruited them hard. Then the fans thought we were getting some phenom and they were destined for jagism.

1671144258702.png

those who said we had a top heavy class with holes.... lol

#1 cb and #13 cb in the nation

#1 OT and #3 OT in the nation

#9 and #11, and #19 DE in the nation

#4 TE in the nation

#9 LB and #17 LB in the nation

#16 S (with Derek Williams still at play)

#19 RB (With #15 still at play)

fletcher, williams, hill, brown, etc. still at play

OT, EDGE, CB, all supremely important positions and we got the best class in those positions

oh and we got TVD back

get Tunmise adeleye and a few portal DT and we are cookin'

Advertisement
I’ve refreshed the 247sports site for the last 20 minutes, and they still haven’t updated it yet. Could they be trying to quickly figure out who they can drop from us or bump from other programs to make sure Miami stays outta top 5?? 🤷🏾‍♂️. Can’t drop Samson could that would look to obvious lol
I’ve noticed they’re always slow to update.

I was right ….it’s not about wins. I told these bums for years it ain’t about winning. If it was fsu would have the best class. Wasn’t mad about Rashada either never was excited bout him. I told y’all Mario will get too 3 classes and we will win no matter what we run. Just like UGa. It may take four to five years to build this machine…but I’ll take top ten finishes yearly rather then suffer trash classes. And the kids that are transferring I told most people here they were scrubs
Brinson I was right about Thad I said was slow, and I don’t want Fletcher so I hope Mario acts like he wants him and let’s him go to Uf.

Teams did that to us for years giving us scraps but acted like they recruited them hard. Then the fans thought we were getting some phenom and they were destined for jagism.
You ain’t never lied brother

Advertisement
Advertisement

You were definitely right, brother. Talk yo ****!

Advertisement
Back