2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
View attachment 197985

Ahh the NIL is the reason 247 mod reasoning
3f0596a9-ffa9-4ebc-958d-1796be14f94f_text.gif

Advertisement
We now know 247 uses it more as projection and he is a kid who is 6'1 who ran 10.6 as soph, was a known commodity from optimist and such. Many have said his ceiling might be higher at corner especially with iffy hands, lol..
Yet Chris Johnson who is at least 2 meters faster than him is a 3 star. Will see what they new ranks look like.

Advertisement
Facts he's just straight line fast and that's not enough to get u open vs elite teams. U need to be fast and have some sort of route tree....bring me Jean his routes are NFL ready
Bro Jean has highlights burning IMG DBs deep. Burnt Heritage DBs and they had him at 3 star. When he committed some of our fans was meh. I said he on par with the rest of Innis, Brown and Hykeem. They laughed. Watch the boi film

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love CIS, but we got a potential #1 overall pick in the NFL draft (in a couple of years of course) on the brink of committing to UM, and we're still talking about a Wr with questionable ability, who chose a different school; in a thread about said potential #1 overall draft pick!
Multi tasking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back