2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s no secret guys are waiting for their turn to go public, that said I’d let sleeping dogs lie.
im horny GIF

Zion would’ve been a 6th rd draft pick at best based off previous performance under Manny. Mario and Alex will greatly help with his development and draft potential.
Stop with these terrible takes bro. Zion was not going to be a 6th round pick. At absolute worst, he would've went 4th round. He received a 3rd round grade before coming back. Stop it bro, please. Mario convinced him to come back for a reason.

That was an epic thread. The Marrero slender was pretty heavy but a lot of it was actually pretty funny.

He got railed there’s just no two ways about it. I think one of his biggest offenses was going nuts on Twitter when Henderson intercepted a pass for the turds.
He deserved everything he got imo.

Edit: well from what I remember

didn't this gator poster go to Columbus? I remember him well but his name isnt appearing in my head, so frustrated lol

Erick Marrero

Advertisement
He said Sampson was going to commit this past weekend and he didnt (which makes him look bad) and now he is saying Samson is a silent and waiting for Mario's timing to announce. Which takes away some of the kids glory.

I appreciate the work he does but this is about the kids. If he is going to go out on a limb then accept the fall and then tell the story later.

Whatever the approach is, he shouldn't ever take away any of these kids thunder.
1000% agree

Advertisement
Haven’t really been keeping tabs on the boards today, what did Tejada do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just so dumb to put that out there if true. If you’re privy to information like that just so stupid to blurt out imo. At least so directly. It’s one thing to drop hints and whatever like but to flat out say it I don’t think is a good look
I would agree, but no one can verify if that's true. Plus staff not allowed to talk about recruits publicly. Could say it was just fan speculation, but they would never have to address it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back