2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys take your Zion ****ing match to a private message so we can get back to any updates on Samson Okunlola in...you know...the Samson Okunlola thread? Thanks. :rolleyes:
My comments went over a lot of peoples heads. All I basically said was Zion came back to develop and improve under the staff. And if we can get Zion into the first round, a lot off lineman recruits will fall in line and join our program.

Advertisement
Can you guys take your Zion ****ing match to a private message so we can get back to any updates on Samson Okunlola in...you know...the Samson Okunlola thread? Thanks. :rolleyes:
In agreement. Eye in the Sky is the place for everybody to discuss football related topics outside of recruiting. I want the best for Zion because he's a cane. However, this thread title is about Samson in this recruiting forum. If a thread title is about recruiting information/potential recruit/offer etc., please post on that topic, else start another thread in the appropriate forum.

Advertisement
He’s trending Miami..
who is that GIF

Advertisement
What is it about this place sometimes? I used to come here in hopes of a positive message or tidbit that would identify the trajectory of the program in the upwards direction and we have years of ineptitude between Golden taking a bunch of 3 stars early on in the cycle, Richt being stubborn about his kid being the QB coach and the crappy RPO working when it isn’t and Manny…well being Manny,

And now we have a trend going and I come looking for updates and positive vibes when recruiting is going amazingly well, and I get some ****ing match between a longtime poster and someone that has been on the board for less than 36 hours who is very opinionated and derailing the topic.

How do I find updates without wanting to have a laboring? And where do these random posters that have such strong opinions come from with handles that are days old and others that are years old with even less posting history?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's get this one back on track, guys. The derail was bad enough, but now we've got a stack of derailing posts commenting on how bad the derail was, which only further derails the thread.

That hurt to type... anyone got news on our chances with Samson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back